No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 12/4 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping that the gems coupon exchange would be fixed so that I can exchange my unbound gems from flawless on up to immaculate into bound gems. I want to be able to take advantage of the new level of gems added but will not be able to do so until this occurs. Please fix this for us.

Comment

We definitely need another Gem Coupon Exchange option: Immaculate Gem Coupon Exchange : Exchange Immaculate Ruby/Topaz/Amber/Sapphire/Jade/Emerald for Immaculate Gem Coupon or Flawless Gem Coupon x9 (as the new 'Gem Exchange' that has been updated today)

Comment

Originally posted by diablu View Post
        thnx a lot for the beastmaster compensation
        how r we supposed to use the strange energy , does it also has to be x5 to be used?
        Energies can only be used in quantities of 5, 10, or 30, so you will simply need to save that Strange Energy till later when other opportunities/events to get them arise.

Comment

Yet again R2 made the big blast! Congratulations to the lame adminstrator who messed up corruption! You just lost half of the players that kept playing your lame game! Oh well the lil ones that had left behind from all the previous failures of the stuff! I foresee a bankruptcy on your future!!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Byebye R2 games.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	224.8 KB
ID:	1704256

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
            Yet again R2 made the big blast! Congratulations to the lame adminstrator who messed up corruption! You just lost half of the players that kept playing your lame game! Oh well the lil ones that had left behind from all the previous failures of the stuff! I foresee a bankruptcy on your future!!
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]117103[/ATTACH]
            what half? i heard almost all of us in the server is quitting because of this change.

we should have been getting all floor rewards since its so hard and all not like this its hindering our game and making players quit because no one else can get Doom without cashing this way. what will we do to the Rune Mediums we bought last black Saturday its wasted now. Is R2 intending to put Crystal Saga to close by doing this? If not do some action before all stopped playing.

Should be like void /tower when we can get all floor rewards =/
            Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
            Server:(S22)Tyria Village
            Spouse: (S23)Socrates
            Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
            -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
            -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
            -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]117103[/ATTACH]
              Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
              what half? i heard almost all of us in the server is quitting because of this change.

we should have been getting all floor rewards since its so hard and all not like this its hindering our game and making players quit because no one else can get Doom without cashing this way. what will we do to the Rune Mediums we bought last black Saturday its wasted now. Is R2 intending to put Crystal Saga to close by doing this? If not do some action before all stopped playing.

Should be like void /tower when we can get all floor rewards =/
              +1 +1 +1 +1

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....57#post1194557 - Corruption thread and Poll!
              (S36)Auroria
              160+ Eidolon Knight
              Apocolypse Co-leader
              (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by strider130 View Post
                (game master) same here we need a good options for immaculate gems plz
                We should have been given the option on both sides of transaction - turning gems into coupons and turning coupons into gems. Sorry R2 but half of the changing of the gems doesn't entirely help us. Please complete on both sides what we can do with gems up to immaculate.

(S1)BettyFoop
                Server - Aurora Point
                Guild - (S3)Legends
                Player since Sept 2011

Comment

why did r2 changed corruption it was awesome it is? congrats r2 for making this game worse at it is ...

Comment

i think game masters should think of new ways to get items and not make them less because all their job is based on the feedback of the players and if u can get the in-game items only by recharging players will jsut continue and continue quitting and the game will die
                    Game:Crystal Saga
                    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
                    Class: Mage
                    Plane:Eidolon
                    Lv:160+
                    Guild: The Spartans
                    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
                    Honor: Emperor
                    Tenets: maxed

Comment

Ummmmm here the problem with this new change

WHERE DO WE GET FLAWLESS GEM COUPONS!! last I checked only gem coupons players can get is Chipped to Shinny....there is NO WAY to get Flawless LOL might need to update the other exchange as well, jst a thought hahaha
                      APOLOYMI
                      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Do you people (r2) even play your own game?? This gem exchange update is just ignorant. Congrats on not knowing anything about your own game. GRATS.
                        💎Crystal Saga💎
                        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                        ☆Death Tank
                        ☆PvP King at your service
                        ☆Class:Knight
                        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                          Do you people (r2) even play your own game?? This gem exchange update is just ignorant. Congrats on not knowing anything about your own game. GRATS.
                          Pretty sure it's been mentioned before, but no the developers for the most part don't play their own game. That's why it's almost always come down to the players trying to work with the moderators and game masters to give feedback for the devs to use. It just gets really lost in translation sometimes I guess. A good example of it going fairly well though is with the celestial exchange. They took out most of the useless items and put in some pretty nice ones.
                          [Name]: Kosmo
                          [Level]: 150 Eidolon
                          [Class]: Hybrid Mage
                          [Server]: Newgrounds
                          [Wings]: Moving through the Demon Lord sets
                          [Mount]: Super Jiyaori
                          [Pet]: Too many

Comment

Originally posted by Kosmodestiny View Post
                            Pretty sure it's been mentioned before, but no the developers for the most part don't play their own game. That's why it's almost always come down to the players trying to work with the moderators and game masters to give feedback for the devs to use. It just gets really lost in translation sometimes I guess. A good example of it going fairly well though is with the celestial exchange. They took out most of the useless items and put in some pretty nice ones.
                            Rest assured that the gem exchange is currently being discussed/clarified between the moderators and the GMs. I'd address that Kanyo thing down below, but he's known for being a ragey baby. Thank you for taking the time to explain things to it though. +1~

Comment

I currently have "The Soldiers Might(Main)"[King Valcory-secretonia] when I click so no path to this location and i have no idea where it is. Im beastmaster pelease help

Comment

Originally posted by TearEmUP View Post
                                I currently have "The Soldiers Might(Main)"[King Valcory-secretonia] when I click so no path to this location and i have no idea where it is. Im beastmaster pelease help
                                go talk to remington the weapons dealer in starglade, and select the option to enter indigo blight. That will take you back to secretonia to complete the quest.
                                The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Working...
                                X