Corruption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruption

Why can't we claim the prize for EVERY level that we achieve, similar to void and magic tower. It's not fair...Corruption is really difficult and I can only do to level 6 so far but why do I have to miss out on MC's, EW's, DF's etc to just claim level 6 rewards. It takes a lot to get your character to the point that it can even attempt Corruption so we deserve to get the prizes for every floor because we're having to kill the boss on every floor that we can!

Oh and I forgot to add, if you die in Corruption YOU GET NOTHING! So all that work and nothing.
    Yes
    98.08%
    No
    1.92%
    Last edited by Auroria; 12-04-2014, 09:19 AM.
    (S36)Auroria
    160+ Eidolon Knight
    Apocolypse Co-leader
    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

I'll agree. Since we done the level thus far. Of course later packs get better but with the difficulty curve, it's better if everyone can get a pack as they go up.
    So for example, if you keep the two npc, one option can be 'claim pack' another 'return to starglade' and 'return(exit essentially.)' And the other npc can let you go up or get out of the option.
    This way players are rewarded along the way instead of trying to weigh pros and cons of each level separately

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
      Why can't we claim the prize for EVERY level that we achieve, similar to void and magic tower. It's not fair...Corruption is really difficult and I can only do to level 6 so far but why do I have to miss out on MC's, EW's, DF's etc to just claim level 6 rewards. It takes a lot to get your character to the point that it can even attempt Corruption so we deserve to get the prizes for every floor because we're having to kill the boss on every floor that we can!
      Agreed,im a rogue with 80k atk 500k hp buffed and i can barely get myself to 7 and then die by the mobs there...so i should waste an hour of actual work on getting 1 sorry lvl 6 pack?I can do more by farming PD on my alts >_>

Keep in mind R2,this event is what keeps the game going for now.Most cashers get motivation for upgrading themselves from it,because it actually shows your progress and helps you achieve more in the game with multiple packs.It's NOT worth doing,or making yourself stronger for,if you get barely any visible improvement between the packs (If i remember right,6 and 7 barely have a difference ,and a rogue friend of mine with 250k atk and 1.2m hp can barely/not at all do 8) so being stuck with same packs between the period you work your way up from being a nub like me to being OP is a bit eh...demoralising :P + Level 8 packs > Level 9 packs (SS>Prom feather for 99.9% of the people) So yeah D:<

Give us back the multiple packs,I know the event wasn't meant to give multiple but this is the only way its worth doing,even if you CAN do to L10 - its too much effort just killing 10 bosses and 50 insane hp mobs for that.
      Players who got themselves to the point of being able to solo level 3-4 (Which need i remind you requires the stat i stated i have above unless ur knight maybe,i can do more only because of having a seiryu beast soul) deserve better than a MC and a DF for their efforts,same for level 10 soloers - you got your player to 400k+ atk,and for 1 single pack?
      Last edited by CloudySage; 12-04-2014, 09:31 AM.
      LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post

Oh and I forgot to add, if you die in Corruption YOU GET NOTHING! So all that work and nothing.
        i so agree with that. I understand separate npc on lvl 10 since its easy to forget collect pack and just go back town but why ruin all other lvls. This is most important event atm and still not easy to do for most of players. Just make it able to collect on every lvl instead of just 1. It keeps it worth of doing specially for non-cashers who cant get ew, dw and gmt so easy

Comment

good call changing something and not announcing it again. guess u are ready to kill the game just announce it and dont try to bring thing and think they wont be noticed specially when its the only thing most cashers do to keep ur game running.

Comment

This corruption change only made the RM's we cashed last week a waste. IF R2 wanna kill the game JUST say so already not kill us silently and slowly
            if you've never lost your mind, then you've never followed your heart

Comment

To be fair, it might not have been mentioned or said. Lots of games have developers that do crazy changes, but never actually say what some are. It's weird, I know, but got to give the benefit of the doubt.

All we can do now is band together and try to get it so we can get a pack every level

Comment

Who knows,maybe they just want to pull a Broken Realms on us D:
                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Since corruption is so hard every floor mobs should be dropping essences and Bosses should be dropping lionheart crystals and prizes should be like void that u can get every flloor after all mobs killed

Comment

It's just a waste of time!! Lately R2 staff don't even bother with tickets, you think they gonna bother with the forum and with what the players want! They don't care!All they want is money! They just don't realize that with decisions like that they gonna lose the cashers too, since that was the only event(dungeon) they were still doing! And you can see how they pass this under our noses and didn't even mentioned it on the maint! R2 just check your money income dropping rapidly from now on! You make your choices and you live with em!

Comment

Some bugs aren't worth fixing. sure corruption wasn't working the way it was supposed to, but it wasn't hurting anything either. In fact it was encouraging people to cash more. The strong who cash like being stronger than the rest and cashed to keep their edge. Those who cashed moderately were willing to cash to speed up things like buying divine feathers when they felt they were getting close. But when you decide an event that, even though it's not working the way it's supposed to, needs to be fixed after well over a year, and it turns the best daily event into one that's hardly worth doing.... Upper management and the dev's need to get their heads examined. There was still money to be made from CS. This just killed the cashing.
                      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

I'll be passing this thread and its concerns along to the team to see if they'll consider reverting Corruption to the way it was prior to the surprise adjustment.

Comment

Reverie anyone of those reads the forum, or only whatever the mods forwards to them?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                            I'll be passing this thread and its concerns along to the team to see if they'll consider reverting Corruption to the way it was prior to the surprise adjustment.
                            No we want it changed to where we get the rewards for completing each level, not people having to find loop holes or exploits or cheats, whatever you may call it to get the rewards that they worked for. If we beat the floor, we should get that floors rewards, not have to choose which one we stop at depending on what rewards the pack gives or having to do silly things for the chance to get the reward pack from each floor.
                            (S36)Auroria
                            160+ Eidolon Knight
                            Apocolypse Co-leader
                            (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Pack on every floor

One more vote for pack on every floor.

Comment

Working...
                              X