No announcement yet.

Corruption

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope R2 realizes what they have done...
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Corruption is already hard and the items are non tradeable so why make it harder again. Only a few can do it up to the level where there are good stuff can we change it back to where it was. Thank you in advance. Hope you consider this request.

Comment

+1 this whole new change makes it not worth testing yourself to see if the rewards are worth it

Comment

Cmon R2 only corruption my place to farming and catch a gap with big casher in S56 so let me do whats usually we do

already soo many player quit if you guys do this and make only 1 reward in corruption, more will be quit so please dont change anyhting at corruption.
          Last edited by Reverie; 12-04-2014, 10:06 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
          (K1) zaki
          Class: Knight 1m+
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 164

Comment

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to leave a message to let you all know that this has been brought up with operations. We're going to come up with a plan soon. Please continue to provide further suggestions so that we can take your ideas into consideration.

Comment

Me n my wife can go to 10.. but the rewards suck.. 7 n 8 still the best.. are u telling us to claim 7 n wasted those banner stuff? make lvl 10 reward contain ss dc,bdc, rune evil, dw/pw, mog be4 u do this.. n why u still limiting it to 5 attempt usiing key? hard monsters, hard competing in getting key.. key the main problem is.. not this.. u should at least remove the limit n key be4 decide going to implement this..
              - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

thanks GM rob for your response we all only that old corrruption back like usuall so please we waiting the next news of it
                (K1) zaki
                Class: Knight 1m+
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 164

Comment

If can't make it to get pack on every level, just put it back to how it was if possible. The way it is now it's not worth the time doing and it just upset a lot of players to the point where they don't even want to play anymore. Like many posts before this one already said this was one of the events that made people actually log into game.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
                    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to leave a message to let you all know that this has been brought up with operations. We're going to come up with a plan soon. Please continue to provide further suggestions so that we can take your ideas into consideration.
                    First i would like to say thank you for replying to the concerns of your players. It would be great if the rewards can be accepted on every level with some minor changes we don't need 2xp or 3xp or HO in the packs for corruption since we get them from other events. We would like to have the rewards on each floor instead of reverting to the way it was before. Once again thank you for replying
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins
                    Married:S36Krayzie
                    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Hi everyone,

First of all, get rid of the keys to get in. With how good/important corruption is, not being able to be around for both times, and having to fight everyone for keys can become a real problem if you have to work and have to miss one. Basically you end up relying on 2 days to come up with enough keys for the rest of the week and that's often times easier said than done.

Second, do NOT change the contents of what each floor gives. The rewards are fine as they are. It's not too much, it's not too little.

Third, let us get the rewards from each floor. It's been said a million times already, but it takes alot of work to be able to get through corruption. High soul isn't enough. Requires tenets, mount, gear, frag, beast soul, heraldry, good sperion gems, good wings. It's not something that's really alt abusable, and most things are bound to anyway. Don't punish us for working hard on our toons.
                      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by Zaack92 View Post
                        thanks GM rob for your response we all only that old corrruption back like usuall so please we waiting the next news of it
                        We don't want it back to the way it used to be, we want it changed for the better. Lots of people weren't able to use the 'cheat' or if you messed up you didn't get to continue to the next floor. We want the rewards for every floor because we worked for it! Every floor you clear is an achievement, just like void, so we should get the rewards for being able to do it.
                        (S36)Auroria
                        160+ Eidolon Knight
                        Apocolypse Co-leader
                        (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

well i think u can make it like void or towers wit ha chest; like ladder and get rewards for every lv later ; or like a normal dungeon: the bosses drop the rewards from the packs ty r2 rob for takin in consideratoion our opinion. look forward to hearing from u!

Comment

Hi everyone,

Corruption need to be like a dungeon or like magic tower/void! Since the runs are restricted there's no use for making as afk for keys and wait for it to open! And ofc you get a reward for what you complete!Also mobs on every level shoulda drop lionheart essences and bosses lionheart crystals!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                              Corruption need to be like a dungeon or like magic tower/void! Since the runs are restricted there's no use for making as afk for keys and wait for it to open! And ofc you get a reward for what you complete!Also mobs on every level shoulda drop lionheart essences and bosses lionheart crystals!
                              I'd say everything dropping essence and lionheart stones is pushing it. It's not supposed to be quick and easy upgrading banner, and the boost between each is pretty significant (i.e. for me was 70k atk going from yellow banner to purple banner, and was like 35k going from blue banner to yellow banner). With that kind of power in those things, banner work should take time. However, one pack per run... yeah, no. That kinda makes banner work a mute point if they need orange/purple essence and they want to stop on say... 7 for the wings, ss, rune of evil, because that's one of the better packs in corruption.
                              The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

well if u need suggestions besides of making collecting packs on every lvl possible (packs are good the way they are btw), i would like to see banner socketing rods dropping too. Randomly like lionhart stone for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X