No announcement yet.

[Guide] Cloud Adventures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a thing to ask....did game makers ever think how is it possible to play? I stumbled upon first boss which no one in server can beat...atleast not in afk mode....still have 14 rolls left....it is a weekly event....now tell me is this a playable event where u cant do anything else? whole day just wasted coz someone decided monsters shld be par to highest players of game....what about other 99% players...just think and answer...

Comment

and BTW...if anyone wondering.... I am lvl 80 220k BR archer...server highest player is 380K (at least my guild memeber and friend)...

Comment

my cloud adventure

Not for nothing but I discovered too late that I had to complete CA in 24 hours for first attempt, otherwise I would have to start fresh with 2nd attempt. Both times I fell 5 squares short of finish. I was able to acquire some holy water, along with about 2.5 mil gold in each attempt.

Comment

For once despite all the Nay Sayers I personally love this new event!! Awesome job for a change . Anytime in my book that you can get fr33 stu44 it's hard to complain in my book anyway. Took me maybe 15 minutes each day to complete on day 1 I had 3 spins at end and day 2 I had 7 spins , thumbs up. Actually got better rewards 1st day however so I guess as with many things it's not the size but how you use it... PS ty for the free 1350 BBs and the 50 Holy waters not to mention the gold and other Misc. stuff I got!!

Comment

this event is permanent on every weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by R2767553 View Post
              and BTW...if anyone wondering.... I am lvl 80 220k BR archer...server highest player is 380K (at least my guild memeber and friend)...
              Hum don't have any trouble with these boss, beat them all in afk, sometimes trapped with -50% hp and it's change nothing Oo
              Don't even need to use sylph morph

But i'm vip with always 4-5 dimension active, so i've high resist and will, i do it witout pot, buff they hit me around 2-3K (70-80k damage reduce) so i guess you just have to use the right sylph
              And the award is pretty good, so for once i'm kinda happy with one event

But even for low BR i think if they have triton as sylph troop, right sylph resist, some healing skill like bloodthirsty and IS with rage/heal rune it's even doable for low level/Br

Also, Necropolis was here till the start, and for long i was able to kill only 6, but nobody complain, was able to beat the 30 not a long time before
              Same for sky trial, we are far away from the end, DI too, BI, ....
              It's normal we can't immediatly complete all the new stuff, they adds stuff to make us play to be able to complete it to get items for the next new stuff we won't be able to complete

The first day DI appear we only beat the 4 first, then the 5, and now we are trying to kill the 8
              Evryting come slowly with time and also a prepared build/resist
              First stage of sky trial can be done easily the 10 level with the same sylph witout swap resist, then you have to chang eyour skills tree, rune and sylph, specialy for the x.5 and x.10
              Last edited by Makenshisensei; 01-19-2015, 03:37 AM.
              Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

Cloud Adventures is a daily event. Players can join it once a day. Dear Emma this info its fake

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                  Cloud Adventures is a daily event. Players can join it once a day. Dear Emma this info its fake
                  No.... this IS a daily event.... but only on the weekends.... you can join this event on Saturdays and sundays.... that's what makes it a "daily" event.

Comment

I've reported the error in this guide. Thanks all for pointing it out.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

stupid ******* greedy r2, in china ca daily & here only 2 days, when u gonna think a little bit about players not urself, do like china ,r2 Cupcakes
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-24-2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IR.01 View Post
                        stupid ******* greedy r2, in china ca daily & here only 2 days, when u gonna think a little bit about players not urself, do like china ,r2 Cupcakes
                        too bad, it give great stuff. perhaps it's why wartune don't want to make it a daily event
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-24-2015, 10:54 AM.
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

On 375 I can't even enter. Says I have maxed my attempts. I filed a ticket and was told that there is a certain time frame you must complete it in. Noooo really? So after 6am Saturday isn't in the time frame?

Comment

Hi

I have a question, last week end i could spin the finish wheel 4 times on saturday and 3 times the sunday but this week end, the 2 days only 1 time.

Why ? Is there a reward for more spin on "?" square, or boss reward, or is it just luck ?

TY for your answers

Comment

Originally posted by Pierrooo33 View Post
                              Hi

I have a question, last week end i could spin the finish wheel 4 times on saturday and 3 times the sunday but this week end, the 2 days only 1 time.

Why ? Is there a reward for more spin on "?" square, or boss reward, or is it just luck ?

TY for your answers
                              You get an extra spin for every dice you have left over after you reach the end.

Comment

oh ok thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X