[Resolved] Lvl 8 Eudaemon Diamond synthesis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resolved] Lvl 8 Eudaemon Diamond synthesis

No transposer, no option/ability to do so in blacksmith. I remember this was the case last time this event was run but forgot to post. Am I missing something? If so, please point me in the right direction.

Can you please post this in the bug thread with supporting documentation, following the template given in the first post. If this is indeed the case, we will need more information to pass on to the folks at r2games. Thank you
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

cant they just log into one of their fake accounts and look why get info for something thats a unversal problem and very easy to look at

take them 30 seconds
      s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
      Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
        Can you please post this in the bug thread with supporting documentation, following the template given in the first post. If this is indeed the case, we will need more information to pass on to the folks at r2games. Thank you
        What more do you need?
        We can not synth lvl 8 kid gems, but there is an event for kid gems till lvl 8 going on.

To check out events, check out the news and events page. Thank you.

Comment

reminds me to the res synth event a few months ago, but that one was quickly fixed.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Or the magic tree giving 100 lvl 7 chrystals.
            All servers were down 1 sec after the first screenshot here.

Comment

6/20 Eudaemon Diamond Synthesis Event

How do we synthesis the lvl 8 diamonds that is part of this event?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	424.5 KB
ID:	1714357Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	422.8 KB
ID:	1714358Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	363.3 KB
ID:	1714359

some 1 beat me to it on bugs section but however im show it ere its happened on kabam too not only r2

Comment

So, any word on this mod " move this topic for me please cuz im lazy"

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]141473[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141474[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141475[/ATTACH]

some 1 beat me to it on bugs section but however im show it ere its happened on kabam too not only r2
                    Beat me to posting this screen. same problem on S235. No way to make them

Comment

Eudaemon diamond synthesis event

How exactly we're supposed to synthesize level 8 diamonds if - as you can see - in blacksmith there's no possibility to synthesize those?
                      Attached Files

Comment

yep looks like they forgot to send out the adding lvls to guard diamonds with the last mt
                        Character Name: Chris1909
                        Class: Mage
                        Server: US West

Comment

Working...
                        X