Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This appears to be slightly problematic.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This appears to be slightly problematic.

Picture is pretty self-explanatory

misstake saw it now

Comment

Originally posted by daunzey View Post
      Picture is pretty self-explanatory
      <picture snipped>
      This appears to be a bug introduced when the ability to win a sub legendary sylph of the 2nd evo came out. It sees that you need to upgrade it with Advanced Mahra, but it's expecting to be fed regular mahra thus it's asking you for balens.

The only thing I can suggest here is that you post your bug in the bug mega thread and file a ticket with this screenshot. Posting your ticket # in the bug thread would be best. Sorry you're having trouble with your new sylph, I want one of those myself.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
        This appears to be a bug introduced when the ability to win a sub legendary sylph of the 2nd evo came out. It sees that you need to upgrade it with Advanced Mahra, but it's expecting to be fed regular mahra thus it's asking you for balens.

The only thing I can suggest here is that you post your bug in the bug mega thread and file a ticket with this screenshot. Posting your ticket # in the bug thread would be best. Sorry you're having trouble with your new sylph, I want one of those myself.
        I will do that, and yeah it was a very lucky drop as I got it in 20 shakes of the tree unfortunately he's very weak D: I don't have much adv sephulcrum :<

Comment

When you send the ticket, please remember it can take up to and between twenty-four and forty-eight hours to gain a reply. if you do not hear anything within that time period please reply here with your in game name and server that you sent the ticket from so that we can attempt to get someone to poke into it for you.. and then hopefully this can be resolved so you can start upgrading this fairly nice sylph.

Good Luck..

Magi~
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
          X