No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/28 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well you guys really fixed things this time I cant get rewards for my over 100 eudeamon skill chests & 1183 whips thanks morons

Comment

Originally posted by Pyranthos View Post
      Nope, theres a video showing it, the damage clouds are still there.. They are freaking IGNORANT hiding players and not that.. Its like playing zelda vs an invisible gannon.. Just STUPID... i kinda went off about it in a ticket, and they said they would forward it to the devs, if interested, read it
      i found it quite interesting , that you write them a detailed essay , and they totally dismiss you with a 2 line sentence saying ye we will forward it but dont expect anything to come from it ,
      Last edited by Whakapono; 10-28-2015, 04:04 AM. Reason: took out url link

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
        Fixed an issue where players could not use Bound Balens to buy Wind Ranger Skill Chests.
        Okay, how about the fact that eudaemon rename cards can't be bought with bound balens?

Comment

me to spend 1k mtw no rewards

Comment

What about the frequent network connection lost...

Comment

give usefull changes , things players want and reduce the **** lagg

we want:

- exchange events for sylph exp scrolls (we get thousands of them and not even possible to sell this ** )
              - exchange events for fate stones (why put them into higher dungeons with no chance to do something useful with them)
              - highly needed Soul crystal event
              - way to choose wich is next eudamon we get (or at least put the shards into more events so we get a little chance to get the missing eudamons in some "years" !!, too much random ** in this game anyway)

- and some radical idea: an extra inv page just for eudamon skills, with new one we have to store too many of them without chance to use them in the next time (reason look upper point!)

what about the coins of ancestry ? still need them ? useless ? give some info, noone dies from information
              Last edited by Froggster; 10-28-2015, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Hmmm... Skip button in solo arena not working actually... and skills bar gone..
                Should it be like so?

Comment

R2 hide yourself it could help
                  火FireMan - S416

Comment

good there is "hide players" as standard in cloud city now, but why didnt they make it standard in worldboss, too ? (actually had to turn hide on after every death)

Comment

Originally posted by Vebsoo View Post
                      Hmmm... Skip button in solo arena not working actually... and skills bar gone..
                      Should it be like so?
                      notes the same thing..skills works whit keys tho and u sylph whit space bar..trouble is that I cant see my rage bar... hitting skills whit empty rage makes me loose alot time, u know sec is a long time in duel.. soo no this uppgrade sucks..
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

ather upgrate failed this hide buton totaly dasunt work ...... whay is stuk on hide ??? it has to be chose or not ?? evry 2 hits in batelgraund need to unmark to see hum im fight its totaly enoing iven dont want to say abaut disapiert of skils and huge lag after i never had this bifor .............. fixet it
                        ❤PaTeNcE❤
                        Even the future has an end

Comment

Please report bugs in the Mega Bug Thread (please follow the format mentioned in post 1), or check out the threads in Bugs & Support. Maintenance threads aren't scouted for bugs, that's what the dedicated forum is for.

Thanks
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

stupid update. how can u hide our skill bars? Thats literally retarded. If u cannot see your rage, or your cooldowns, how can u expect to play mps? I suggest this get fixed asap. When they said Hide things, this should not have been one of them. Come on R2 get ya heads out ya cupcakes, its not a hat.

Comment

really you removed the bonus that all slyphs with moons had and gave it to the red slyphs i get adding it to the red slyphs but with so much work just on the onrage moons you could have left those with something
                              CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                              name RubyRed
                              type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                              Name gippal .........Name backlash
                              Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by v0idwalker View Post
                                really you removed the bonus that all slyphs with moons had and gave it to the red slyphs i get adding it to the red slyphs but with so much work just on the onrage moons you could have left those with something
                                What bonus?

Comment

Working...
                                X