[Reported]Guild Beast Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reported]Guild Beast Bug

just did Guild Beast and there is a HUGE bug in there as well, can attack the Beast prior to the Countdown finishing,
    and Althoguh you end up dead waiting for the countdown to start the event the dmg was already done.

Darrkin
    Server: R2 - S219
    Guild: Legends
    Class: KightHood Mage
    Level: 80
    BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
    Arise ☾☾
    Loki
    Goddes of Prosperity
    Hecate
    Zeus
    Poseidon
    Venus

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you have any screen shots of this happening that you can provide? The more information we have on this issue the more help it will be to those checking into it. Can you also please be sure to place this in the Bug Report Mega Thread so that we can guarantee it gets the proper attention.
    Kage Bunshin no jutsu
    Check out the page for more info!

Comment

Sorry I can do so on Tomorrows GB i didn't think to take one this time and yes i know i didn't do the bug properly i was doing the bug report quickly

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
      Arise ☾☾
      Loki
      Goddes of Prosperity
      Hecate
      Zeus
      Poseidon
      Venus

Comment

Happened on s73 too. have ability to go north and right to start fight before count down to begin fight is up No screen shots
        Last edited by R2224616; 10-28-2015, 09:35 PM. Reason: added additional info

Comment

Yep, easily noticeable and doable... no screen shot needed, just attend a GB and walk up and then right. Probably left the invisible gate in the old location... since you also left the exit portal in the old location and it cannot be used.

Comment

Happened to us tonight as well on S385...can attack guild beast before the countdown ends
            Frozenshade
            R2Games
            S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Naruto View Post
              Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Do you have any screen shots of this happening that you can provide? The more information we have on this issue the more help it will be to those checking into it. Can you also please be sure to place this in the Bug Report Mega Thread so that we can guarantee it gets the proper attention.
              Sorry, but are you lazy to test it by tour own?

Seems to me that you guys do nothing only to distribute copy of give us pictures/videos even for the simplest things like this (I understand the request for complex messages, but not for this well-described case).

Yes, I saw it also, but will not provide anything after Naruto's response.
              Last edited by P-J-J; 10-29-2015, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Here's a mental picture, Mentor Naruto:

You enter the guild beast, the countdown starts.
                You try to go forward (which would be normal), and it won't let you (again, normal).
                However, you go around in the same manner a car goes around an obstacle (or another car) on a busy crowded road (sometimes off-road) and you can freely walk your way to the guild boss. All before the countdown finishes.

Clear enough?
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug-prior.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	627.6 KB
ID:	1718710Click image for larger version

Name:	bug-dead.jpg
Size:	542.1 KB
ID:	1718708Click image for larger version

Name:	bug-dead2.jpg
Size:	655.2 KB
ID:	1718709

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1456882

Darrkin

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                  Arise ☾☾
                  Loki
                  Goddes of Prosperity
                  Hecate
                  Zeus
                  Poseidon
                  Venus

Comment

Thank you for posting the screen shots as asked for. The screen shots enables the team to get a better look at what is going on with each individual bug. Thank you also for posting this bug in the Bug Reports Mega Thread, we appreciate all the details and help that are given by the players to help us solve the issues.
                    Kage Bunshin no jutsu
                    Check out the page for more info!

Comment

Working...
                    X