Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan War hide button and lag.

Titan Wars

Come on lets point out first, the other team shows up hidden on today's "Titan War". (Bugged? I think so)

Next, lets look at the huge amount of lag once again that we can all stress to the world about and don't try to talk your way out of it.

Now the people running these servers are getting lazy, maybe or just don't care? No no no... That can't be I get it now, lets add more stuff to the game and make it more bright and glimmering for everyone.

Yeah cause that is gonna really fix the lag, the bugs, all the issues, Come on already Fix something once and for all stop making tons of events when you can't even keep up with the last patch you put out.

P.S. I know this hole statement doesn't have to do solely all about Titan Wars, but I'm sure I got more attention this way and hope some more issues get noticed and fixed.

The other team showed up hidden due to the new feature of hiding objects and players. Not a bug.

Comment

Correct spincycle.

R2Games has decided to implement this feature as a method of reducing lag within Wartune. More information regarding the changes can be found here.

Please don't hesitate to come to us if you need further assistance.
      Bugs can be reported . Please make sure you read the new format before you make a post in it. Thank You!
      New Support link -

Comment

Dear Mentor ....the devs implement some stuff that nobody want....the player asked for hiding the big clouds of dmg....not of hiding opponents....and it seems, that the "Mentors" have no idea about this game...

Comment

True, players want the dmg and heals showers gone, not the players, i wanna see my oponents, what sylph he has...i cant see that if he's hidding, and that check box for hiding players it's totally **, i uncheck it, in 2-3 sec it's checked back....so why to make a hiding player option to uncheck it, if it always stays checked...?

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
            The other team showed up hidden due to the new feature of hiding objects and players. Not a bug.
            the fact that this feature automatically goes on one sec after u unpick it is a bug. And as this feature seems only couse more harm too game playing and bring more lag too it, as we cleary saw in Titan Wars yesterday.. I would call this whole feature for A BIG NASTY BUG that should be taken away from the game right now. WE wana see who we are fighting whit, what skills they use, what sylphs they carry, when they sylph and so on.. we dont need too see what clothes they were or all the shiny flashing skill names, damage amount or crit amounts on and on again..
            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Seeing damage amounts on screen should be fine, although nothing fancy is needed. The screen-shake feature for critical hits though(OMG), that seems to tear the video & might be a larger source of lag than realized given how often crits are happening in a fight---- 4players+4Euds x 3crits on each(1Opponent cast LF)=24 total critical hits(I see stacking red numbers that cover my whole screen instead).

I suppose what we need is a "low detail" mode. Where textures are smaller memory, clothing & armor is hidden, screen-shake removed, shiny skill names aren't taking up space center-screen & the fade-in/fade-out is disabled.

Hiding opponents completely though? That seems just downright dumb. & to make matters worse, I can't turn the feature off in big team-fights at all.
              Last edited by CaveNocte; 10-30-2015, 09:53 AM.

Comment

"reduce lag " that's funny , worse now then ever
                krzycanuk

Comment

Hi there, thank you so much for bringing this to our attentions, the Hide Object button has been reported, you can find that thread here *Bug Report*. We appreciate players telling us of these bugs so that the team can try and resolve them.
                  Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

The screen-shake feature for critical hits though(OMG)
                    Actually this might be the biggest issue. Ever had to click 1k times to collect rewards? if you click to fast the game will lag so much, and if you continue clicking it can collect rewards after stopping for like a min.

have no idea how this is coded, but I doubt they recoded anything old, meaning they most likly have the shake effect happen EVERY SINGLE CRIT. Meaning, multi hitting skills from 16 people, with at least 2 hits each, is 32 and 90% of those are crits, so lets say 30 times that action is performed within 2s.

So would really like to see what a little change like removing the shaking would resolve the lag SPIKE. Lag will still be there, but doubt you would have to refresh after each crit cloud.

Comment

Working...
                    X