where is guild battle?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is guild battle?

seems since the servers were reset back to an earlier date we havent had guild battle. i need insignia for my medallion. im sure others need this stuff too.

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
    seems since the servers were reset back to an earlier date we havent had guild battle. i need insignia for my medallion. im sure others need this stuff too.
    +1

I'm writing this message because R2 has minimum character quotas.

Comment

hate to be annoying about it but we need answers on this! cant even get insignia in tok cause tok is too hard for most people to bother with

Comment

Group arena for insigs?

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Group arena for insigs?

i usually get 30 insignia per match, 15 matches. so about 450 insignia each day i do arena, which i dont get to do daily.

but, i dont care about that, i want guild battle fixed, because it gives me more than that, and i need the insignia for medallion and soul seals. its holding up progress

seems my server, and others that were reset back, dont have guild battle, yet we keep facing people who do have it. they can progress more than us, so its not fair.

Comment

i usually get 30 insignia per match, 15 matches. so about 450 insignia each day i do arena, which i dont get to do daily.

but, i dont care about that, i want guild battle fixed, because it gives me more than that, and i need the insignia for medallion and soul seals. its holding up progress

seems my server, and others that were reset back, dont have guild battle, yet we keep facing people who do have it. they can progress more than us, so its not fair.
            There is a hard limit to that. I am at 80k insigs by now, and nothing to spend it on. Whatever advantage they get is temporary. Don't get stressed over something out of the disaster zone that is R2.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
              There is a hard limit to that. I am at 80k insigs by now, and nothing to spend it on. Whatever advantage they get is temporary. Don't get stressed over something out of the disaster zone that is R2.

honor, upgrading medallion, renewing medallion, soul mark, soul engraving, lots of stuff we are missing out on

Comment

Those are limited. L80 for soul engraving and soul mark.

The last medallion is only 133 insigs a day renew. Upgrading it is tied to honour and is a ridiculous amount required (that will be your stopping point, not insigs). You are better off going to BG and fighting it out if you want fast honour.

I don't know what server you are in, but surely you'd have at least maxed soul engraving?

Comment

the last medallion cost more to renew, per day, as you level it. btw, i have the honor to upgrade mine, what i lack is insignia. soul engraving and soul mark varies from person to person. back to the real point here though....

where is guild battle?

Comment

the last medallion cost more to renew, per day, as you level it. btw, i have the honor to upgrade mine, what i lack is insignia. soul engraving and soul mark varies from person to person. back to the real point here though....

where is guild battle?
                    max med costs 1500 insig to renew and last for 15 days

Comment

That is L1. L2 medal cost 2k.

Comment

once again, i would like to return this back to the original question.

where is guild battle?

this is important! this is not something to ignore!

this is NOT a debate about what people should or shouldn't have maxed by now. this is NOT about where else we can get the items. this IS about the lack of guild battles.
                        Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 01-23-2016, 08:11 PM.

Comment

suggest putting in a ticket
                          my ticket number is 486994
                          Last edited by Arionrhod; 01-24-2016, 08:14 AM. Reason: wrong ticket number

Comment

once again, i would like to return this back to the original question.

where is guild battle?

this is important! this is not something to ignore!

this is NOT a debate about what people should or shouldn't have maxed by now. this is NOT about where else we can get the items. this IS about the lack of guild battles.
                            We play on either Kabam or Armorgames so they will keep on ignoring us
                            IGN: princestewii
                            Class: Archer
                            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
                              suggest putting in a ticket
                              my ticket number is 486994
                              recently, either early yesterday or late the day before, i tried to file a ticket and it seems the ticket system is down. it says "ERROR: [HTTP] Could not connect to host"

they have been ignoring and closing my tickets anyway, thought maybe forums might help, seems to be useless effort on my end here too

Comment

Working...
                              X