• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're being told they're working on it.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
      Are they going to compensate all the servers that were missing Guild Battle?

We're tired of getting poor treatment from R2games, while other servers are getting more benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post

might wanna poke someone with a very sharp stick and tell them to work faster. we are competing against servers who have been getting rewards as they should. how is that fair?

Comment

its fixed and now the compensation needs to be sent
          IGN: princestewii
          Class: Archer
          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

fixed meaning what?

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
              fixed meaning what?
              seems GB for Monday was skipped now we have to wait and see if we can do for the rest of the week
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                seems GB for Monday was skipped now we have to wait and see if we can do for the rest of the week
                Prolly not, last time we had that problem they "fixed" with maint mid week and gb for that week was gone, you'll prolly start from next one.

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
                  might wanna poke someone with a very sharp stick and tell them to work faster. we are competing against servers who have been getting rewards as they should. how is that fair?
                  We got it finally, Scarlet. but no Insig or honor in COMP. Either the devs cannot read or the mods do not how to communicate to them. Or neither of them care.
                  Reldra was here....

Comment

And while we got compensation, we don't have a guild battle - again. okay off for another ticket.

Comment

One of my guildies got a ticket reply (gasp) that guild battle was fixed. He got this night about 8PM system time. Right when GB didn't show up.

His reply back. "no, it's not"

Come on folks!

Next comp needs honor and insignia as well as what we didn't get.

And I'd like my title I lost and my mount even if I only get to keep it till the next one, when we trounce them again.

Comment

Working...
                      X