Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BR drop when offline.. why and what?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BR drop when offline.. why and what?

Hey.. I cant see anything about this or at least I cant find an answer so help me pls!

I go offline around 3 hours before reset - when I look at my stats in ranking for reset time I am 3.4mill less in BR. Why is that? What part of the BR goes poof when I go offline? I noticed the same on my members.. only difference is when the drop sets in - some seem to never drop or at least not much - others loose 2mill after an hour ish.

I have been wondering how the guild we fight with ranking wise for no1 can find 7mill br in 3 days and it turns out - we have ppl offline around reset and therefor the drop in BR. Is this a bug or just how it is suppose to be and I just cant see what part of the BR that goes poof when offline?

Lotte
    That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

I know a few people have been complaining about this and have been issuing concerns, so would it be possible to get some screen shots so we have something to compare, of an online battle rating and an offline one if someone is able to snag a screen shot of that? Especially since you say the amount you are dropping is by such an intense margin it would be impractical to try to blame it on a blessing wheel or dimensions expiring. The more information we have the better informed we will be to try and work with you on this.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

ofc - I will ask ppl to SS around reset plus in generel SS offline vs online

Comment

That would really help. Titles expiring cost battle rating, dimensions depending whether the expiry is a basic in comparison to an expert cause a drop, blessing wheel can cause a drop but I can not fathom what can cause a drop to the magnitude you are describing, so thank you for working with me and well all of us so we can try to help you and the others this is happening to so we can try to hopefully get this figured out or at the very least reported, because the more we can show them the better.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I had my spouse offline - he has been offline for 1 - 2 hours.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	spouse 1.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	536.6 KB
ID:	1723618Click image for larger version

Name:	spouse 2.PNG
Size:	306.9 KB
ID:	1723619Click image for larger version

Name:	spouse 3.PNG
Size:	306.3 KB
ID:	1723620

Thats his stats - which you can see are super low plus SS of he is wearing a kid and sylph

Click image for larger version

Name:	spouse online 1.PNG
Size:	551.5 KB
ID:	1723621

This is his stats when online. There are no dims ended - mount going poof or titels going same way.

Once I get some SS of me offline I can show the same happens to me. Just higher BR drop.

Thanx for your help. This has been driving me crazy

Comment

I see it doesn't seem to be counting in certain stats while you are offline, that is clearly reflected in the screen shots. I do not know if the eudamon is somehow not being counted in properly. I do not know if the sylphs are not being counted in properly, or what but I do know this kind of drop is not normal in any aspect, at least not to me or those I have spoken with. Please submit a ticket and include the screen shots and give them as much information as possible so they can try to look into this for you, and please do let us know how it pans on. On a side note, if you do not hear anything within about forty-eight hours let us know and we can try to help a bit further.

Comment

ive sent tickets on numerous occasions about the drop in br and the bug in br rankings but all i seem to get from the so called elf is we will look into it etc

we are fed up with bugs r2 cannot resolve why cant r2 and the devs sort the bugs out once and for all employ a coder to do a proper job

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                ive sent tickets on numerous occasions about the drop in br and the bug in br rankings but all i seem to get from the so called elf is we will look into it etc

we are fed up with bugs r2 cannot resolve why cant r2 and the devs sort the bugs out once and for all employ a coder to do a proper job
                they never even fixed the forum login (which they cannot blame the game devs for it), and you expect them to fix things that way more complicated?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I will make a ticket right away. Thank you

Comment

Might seem crazy but while spouse is online have him strip everything off, gear astrals and such and see if you come up with that br,that almost seems like raw stats to me not taking into account any gear or anything.
                    384 spireglade Brian1

Comment

Had this same thing happen to me a few days ago, and it let a 4m BR plunder me and win. Rather annoying when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Airforce11 View Post
                        Might seem crazy but while spouse is online have him strip everything off, gear astrals and such and see if you come up with that br,that almost seems like raw stats to me not taking into account any gear or anything.
                        I was thinking the same ish.. well I was thinking the BR looks what raise he gets from sylph + euda.. so basically whats left in stats is what he has when naked from everything.

Comment

I have done the ticket thing. Got a reply back fast ish (Case #: 500337) got told they will look into it and sit tight. I did. Got an reply this morning (my morning) if I could tell them more so they understand the problem.

I have no idea what else to tell then what I already did. I wrote the same as I did inhere plus same SS.

Now you know how it goes

Comment

You can always link them to this thread as well, and maybe explain how an unequipped sylph and/or eudaemon cannot possibly cause this kind of a drop. Depending on the GM that replied, not all of the ticket GMs Wartune experts (they have quite a number of games to do the CS for), so sometimes spelling it out to them is necessary.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              You can always link them to this thread as well, and maybe explain how an unequipped sylph and/or eudaemon cannot possibly cause this kind of a drop. Depending on the GM that replied, not all of the ticket GMs Wartune experts (they have quite a number of games to do the CS for), so sometimes spelling it out to them is necessary.
                              I was trying that.. keeping it simple and use the correct names/words for things. Hopefully without being rude. But I will send them the link to this thread in case it helps. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X