No announcement yet.

Gods trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will like to see that things we do in gods trial dont affect party and setups outside of it, really hate and it is time consuming to remove heroes from party, set skills etc etc, than after it you need to get it back as it was and than noticed that you was raided and losing spots in CoM in time you use half party or trying different setups dont to mention you need to watch out to not forget to put back guardian angels and artifacts after every attemp on monster with 3 hero team requirements
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
      Yep for now it is like that, that aly member who is on your server can help decrease the stats. But is it supposed to be like that, or not we need to hear from devs.
      apparently the devs found a funny way to tell us how it's supposed to work

now you don't have to worry about the stats decrease since there won't be any at all. for now. hah! xD

Click image for larger version

Name:	god trial3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	818.6 KB
ID:	1724754

==off topic==
      it's kinda annoying that I have to relog from loa.r2games.com just to login on forum...
      shouldn't have to do that at all...
      what's this button supposed to do anyway if not that? x(
      Click image for larger version

Name:	keep login.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	1724755
      ==off topic==
      Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
      -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
      -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
      -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
      -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

I'm level 74 and have reached 7-1 in God's Trial but it says "Level too low" and I am unable to attack. Anyone know what level I need to reach to attack? And I thought if you were level 70+ it wouldn't matter. Guess I was wrong. lol

Comment

toxic how u rich on this lvl in gods trial, i dont elive, i still stuck on lvl 7 :@ is there some way what i dont know? which totems are u using? and what else is there what i dont know?

Comment

I use accursed totem with arachnid as my second totem and both are ruby. Always place totem in front of character that has dark meditation as skill. Kungfu panda on the heros i place in front row(all of which have high block already) and I use MOD in front row. If I have to kill in 5 turns then i place my main in front of a row that has more than one enemy. And use Blazing Arrow and Dark Arrow for skills. Finishing skill switches between Firestorm and Flame Dash. I use Galaxy Ring as my first artifact because it has a chance to stun. Good luck in beating each level.

And still haven't gotten an answer on why is there a level restriction on 7-1. If i can make it there, why can't i continue grrr.

Comment

Originally posted by R2107413141 View Post
              I use accursed totem with arachnid as my second totem and both are ruby. Always place totem in front of character that has dark meditation as skill. Kungfu panda on the heros i place in front row(all of which have high block already) and I use MOD in front row. If I have to kill in 5 turns then i place my main in front of a row that has more than one enemy. And use Blazing Arrow and Dark Arrow for skills. Finishing skill switches between Firestorm and Flame Dash. I use Galaxy Ring as my first artifact because it has a chance to stun. Good luck in beating each level.

And still haven't gotten an answer on why is there a level restriction on 7-1. If i can make it there, why can't i continue grrr.
              ty very much

Comment

I beat it with 11 million BR last week, was stuck on 8-1 and 11-1 for a few days but its all about tactics and party setup!

Comment

now i stuck on 12-1, its too hard to win in 5 rounds

Comment

Working...
                  X