Gods trail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods trail

Ok good to see new events that dont cost to play, but what the hell are we supposed to do,? again an event with no info on how to play it (battle tactics ) to clear the level but no info on what tactics we should be using and as for the 1 st level boss way to hard to kill for most ??? so if you are going to push out more new events then please supply good info on what the hell we supposed to do now my guess is its bugged as I have done 7 attempts all fails yet still have 10 attempts left ???

I can help, seeing I know the features already from China version.
    Attempts don't get wasted doesn't matter how many times you try and fail, keep testing, using new party, different party, buffs, heroes, etc.
    Attempts get USED only when you use it to blitz a certain monster on a certain level for the items that it gives.
    Take it as a " unlimited attempts ". If you are one Monster of player with 30/40M BR, can take you a good time to keep clicking until you die, because your attempts will never drop 10, unless you blitz them as I said.
    Ah yes, about Tactics :
    You can see them at the top corner.
    That's a way of making it harder for you to kill as you advance.
    " Use only normal attacks " , " Deploy only 3 heroes " " Unlimited Firepower " and so on.
    Last edited by Gurothos; 04-21-2016, 09:41 AM.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

its good guys but what about our heroes which aren't using any skill, they just hit and thats all, no buffs, no ulty and e.t.c maybe u must chech it? !!!

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
        its good guys but what about our heroes which aren't using any skill, they just hit and thats all, no buffs, no ulty and e.t.c maybe u must chech it? !!!
        It's because of the Tactics.
        Each monster has a tactic.
        " Skill Seal : Can only use normal attack in battle " => That means NO ulti, NO Skills, just simple attacks on all heroes.

I fail to emerge

Comment

( If you are one Monster of player with 30/40M BR ) lol no way any of us are that high in br so no chance of clearing it with the heal skill the enemy are using ? but thanks for the info Gurothos

Comment

Originally posted by AzaelSorath View Post
            ( If you are one Monster of player with 30/40M BR ) lol no way any of us are that high in br so no chance of clearing it with the heal skill the enemy are using ? but thanks for the info Gurothos
            Well that's the fun, having restrictions ( using just normal attack, just 3 heroes, or winning in 5 turns and etc... ) is funnier, especially on levels where it can take you more turn to win, or not win at all and makes you use more than just power, making you use your HEAD, or to not be misunderstand it, use your Brain ^^

I fail to emerge

Comment

its not good idea i think, got 13 mil BR and stack on 5lvl lol :| if i dont use my skills and there are all healers, how is it possible to kill them :S

Comment

It makes you improve and get stronger.
                In my opinion, if it was after me, I'd make abyss bit stronger so not any 10/15m player would finish 170 levels ( or raise it to 200, and make it pretty hard to get there, giving players more reason to play, to improve their char, stats, heroes, etc ).
                The way the feature is, it's excellent, and any change is lowering the difficulty would be a dissapointment.

I fail to emerge

Comment

its not good idea i think, got 13 mil BR and stack on 5lvl lol :| if i dont use my skills and there are all healers, how is it possible to kill them :S
                  lol, I have to disagree, I almost reach 13 mil BR but I'm stuck at lvl 8 instead of just 5 lvl
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	god trial.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	846.0 KB
ID:	1724683

on a side note, the way to get the stones are too hard, each level only gives 1 for each attempt, certainly would take long to upgrade godsend, without spending dias on buying attempts that is...
                  well, guess the way it is now is okay.. the bonuses are quite nice...
                  on another note, this is another way for heavy cashers to put more distance between them and free to low casher..
                  Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                  -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                  -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                  -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                  -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

http://ua83-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...3571baa7ebf072
                    My 5-1, after lots and lots of moving heroes, picking skills (Yay for 18%x2 more dmg for enemies, return of the Mystic class skills ), and swapping angel to an all-hit Serrin (I used Alecta before, simply due to nobody else using her.) to proc Virgo.
                    You gotta watch those fights to see if you're close, and if you are, just try over and over until you get few lucky stuns or something.
                    Yes, I'm aware that not everyone has SQ/CP/Oracle or whatever, but lots of heroes deal more dmg then my SQ since she starts off rather weak. Hellish wolf deals more dmg early on, so does SDL and so on.

As for healers, Virgo ageis or Pegasus, and there's also blessing that reduces healing for 25% and if I'm not wrong some helmets do aswell (and my CP does too). Stunning, silencing or using chaos on them works as a charm too.

On the side note, the fighting system is quite fun (and those skill steals are so damn anti-fun XD) and challenging, it's kinda refreshing. I didn't expect to be able to clear the whole thing right away (if I did, I'd be dissaointed af) and there's no need to feel bad/mad for not being able to do it.
                    But getting enough stones is VERY HARD imo, and should be changed, or be given more sources.
                    Last edited by Vampy-chan; 04-23-2016, 12:27 PM.
                    S210 Fiery Citadel
                    Nick Peyp

Comment

how u riched on 8-1 with that BR, i got more than 13 mil but i stuck on 7-1 :S fight without using skills are too hard

Comment

Originally posted by Vampy-chan View Post
                        http://ua83-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...3571baa7ebf072
                        My 5-1, after lots and lots of moving heroes, picking skills (Yay for 18%x2 more dmg for enemies, return of the Mystic class skills ), and swapping angel to an all-hit Serrin (I used Alecta before, simply due to nobody else using her.) to proc Virgo.
                        You gotta watch those fights to see if you're close, and if you are, just try over and over until you get few lucky stuns or something.
                        Yes, I'm aware that not everyone has SQ/CP/Oracle or whatever, but lots of heroes deal more dmg then my SQ since she starts off rather weak. Hellish wolf deals more dmg early on, so does SDL and so on.

As for healers, Virgo ageis or Pegasus, and there's also blessing that reduces healing for 25% and if I'm not wrong some helmets do aswell (and my CP does too). Stunning, silencing or using chaos on them works as a charm too.

On the side note, the fighting system is quite fun (and those skill steals are so damn anti-fun XD) and challenging, it's kinda refreshing. I didn't expect to be able to clear the whole thing right away (if I did, I'd be dissaointed af) and there's no need to feel bad/mad for not being able to do it.
                        But getting enough stones is VERY HARD imo, and should be changed, or be given more sources.
                        I don't know if it's a bug or not, but you can counter with skill (from prometheus' greaves, panda khaos hero, etc.) I just have to put my SQ in front row alone then wait for them counters to come and now all that's left to do is to blitz for them stones... which will take forever, without buying attempts that is
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	god trial2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	811.6 KB
ID:	1724704

Comment

Gotta say, thanks toxicode95! Worked like a charm, I didn0't have Panda but I got purple version of it (SDL - 60% to cast on block dealing 35% dmg) and SQ did wonders especially after they got her to 20 stacks
                          And it worked with only 8.5k block on her!
                          Last edited by Vampy-chan; 04-24-2016, 08:36 AM.
                          S210 Fiery Citadel
                          Nick Peyp

Comment

only 1 problem remain, and that's the way they count players who have finished the challenge..
                            the way I see it, the counter only raise when the player who finished it is from the same server and alliance, my ally has finished 7-1 but I don't see his name on view guide, and the counter only says 2 and on view guide there's only my name and a friend on my server who's also in the same alliance as me.
                            can anyone confirm this?

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
                              only 1 problem remain, and that's the way they count players who have finished the challenge..
                              the way I see it, the counter only raise when the player who finished it is from the same server and alliance, my ally has finished 7-1 but I don't see his name on view guide, and the counter only says 2 and on view guide there's only my name and a friend on my server who's also in the same alliance as me.
                              can anyone confirm this?
                              Yep for now it is like that, that aly member who is on your server can help decrease the stats. But is it supposed to be like that, or not we need to hear from devs.
                              Antifreeze
                              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
                              X