No announcement yet.

Sengolia Battleground & Dragonspine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont care if i lose or whatever happens, i just dont think its fiar that we're stuck with people that have maxed soul and things. i dont care if i fight high levels in sengolia, i just want to be able to move out of spawn and not get 1 shotted by some op eido, thats all

Comment

Honestly splitting Seng by plane wouldn't help at all. If it wasn't Eidos dominating Seng it would be the high level mortals with slayer gear, who still 1 shot you. May even be the same Eidos on a mortal alt, since at that point they could run one through all sorts of stuff to make it OPed compared to people who still have their main on the mortal plane. Actually I know some people keep OP low level alts just so they can dominate lower AR, or lower Hellstorm. So it might not even take any work if they never rebirthed said low level alts.

Comment

Thread moved to Suggestions & Feedback.

Comment

sengolia

i think yall should add a serperate seng for certain lvls like you have for hellstorm and avernal so the high lvls cant end seng in 1 shot giving lower lvl players a chance in seng like lvl 30-80 in "lower seng" and 81-150 in "upper seng" making it more fair

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

Yet ANOTHER Sengolia thread

The issue surrounding Sengolia ending too fast hasn't gone away in case you good folks at R2 haven't noticed, and a solution is long past due. Especially with your r3 (reduce, reuse,recycle) method for weekly events, this "Test of Strength" event is ****. Most players can't even make it to Seng by the time it starts, and even if they do get there on time people don't get a chance to fight for honor or take down towers for a small exp boost. This is truly a waste time slot, 2 times daily. Fix the event by adding an immunity buff to the crystal of life for a limited time, OR JUST REMOVE IT COMPLETELY and replace it with something useful. It's costing me and hundreds of other players the opportunity to earn up to almost 1500 honor each day, which can be a problem for anybody with a rank under grand duke. not to mention that little bit of experience, while some may say it's an insignificant amount, this is a game based on scrounging up every little thing you can each day, (pennies add up, right?) so stop sitting around doing nothing and fix the event. NOW.

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

i feel that it should be split levels so level 30 - 40, 42 - 50, 52 - 60 and 61 - 80 then 81+ im a mortal level 72 and i have issues with one hit kills... i would be running to the other teams crystal and i get half way and i get hit once and die...

i also feel that where you spawn you shouldnt be able to be attacked cos i have this issue where rouges in particular that are a high level come to where we respwan and cant move then rekill us just to get more points.... that sucks and really unfair!

Comment

i meant 51 and 41 not 42 and 52 lol

Comment

hi everyone
                      I've read all of your post and i think they should change just few things in seng so here what i think they should do:
                      1: every player join seng should get a negative buff for like 5 or 10min this buff will make him/her unable to attack crystal till the buff is gone (giving a buff to the crystal is not really good because anyone can get in seng after the 10 min and finish it so better to give negative buffs to the players )
                      2: allow priests to heal tower and crystal
                      3: make towers do dmg % which is fair for everyone (5% each hit is cool)
                      4: boost the HP of towers mobs and crystal
                      5: make the mobs like the bosses in ladder 20 they use all classes skill which is quite good (replace them with those or just add the skills)
                      6: try to make a safe zone so ppl wont try to spawn kill
                      7: add a 3rd seng ( ppl will get the chance to do seng after L1 and L2 is over)
                      Server:Tree Of Life
                      IGN: Metalbrago
                      Class:Knight
                      Guild:Forsakia
                      Lvl:Eidolon 150
                      Tenets: Element

Comment

Originally posted by falloussa View Post
                        hi everyone
                        I've read all of your post and i think they should change just few things in seng so here what i think they should do:
                        1: every player join seng should get a negative buff for like 5 or 10min this buff will make him/her unable to attack crystal till the buff is gone (giving a buff to the crystal is not really good because anyone can get in seng after the 10 min and finish it so better to give negative buffs to the players )
                        2: allow priests to heal tower and crystal
                        3: make towers do dmg % which is fair for everyone (5% each hit is cool)
                        4: boost the HP of towers mobs and crystal
                        5: make the mobs like the bosses in ladder 20 they use all classes skill which is quite good (replace them with those or just add the skills)
                        6: try to make a safe zone so ppl wont try to spawn kill
                        7: add a 3rd seng ( ppl will get the chance to do seng after L1 and L2 is over)

I think thats a bit much, they just need to add immunity buff to crystal or make the crystal spawn 5 minutes after each round starts... but to add to the thought of a third round, I think it should go far beyond that, and make the rounds unlimited for the hour that the event is live, so that all the crystal diving [poop] hats can go get their little buff and not ruin seng for all the ppl trying to obtain honor and exp. not to mention HAVE FUN because r2 is allowing other players to ruin the game and make it less enjoyable for all.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 08-25-2014, 06:06 AM. Reason: Replaced censored word.

Comment

Sengolia changes i would like to see

1) increase crystal and tower life
                          2) Make crystal of life invincible till all 4 towers have been TAKEN down
                          3) make the mobs in seng attack players for more than 1 damage like 3-5% hp, and make them NOT attack each other
                          4) Have crystal/towers do 5-7% damage to players
                          5) disable perfect frag+ passive bloodcry/bloodlust
                          6) seperate seng by lvl like avernal realm and treasure trove like 30-90 and 91-150
                          7) And last add a better balancer buff when entering seng so low lvls dont gat ran over like ants

Comment

Thread merged.

Comment

sengolia tweaks

Sengolia is my favorite event, i want to suggest that tyy either A. Incrase the hp of all towers and crystal like 10x. Or B. Make it where crystals can't be attacked for like first 15minutes. Longest Sengolia iv been in lasted for like 3minutes.

Comment

in my opinion Seng needs to be split so its mortals vs mortals scions vs scions and eidolons vs eidolons and same with Dragonspine its not right for a scion or eidolon to enter DS against a mortal who is trying to collect not only the gold badges need for higher savage gears
                                and i feel that all buffs including Holy Favor and refining stats should not be allowed in DS as well as familiars should be removed for ds as well

Comment

Working...
                                X