No announcement yet.

Sengolia Battleground & Dragonspine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 only control weekly events and what updates they choose however seperate axioms seng is poinless....we need more crystal HP
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

I got 1..... why don't u put the chrono crystal from evil beast sanctuary as the team crystal lol:P

Comment

Lol, you people are funny. They don't improve anything in this game, they just add more content. Fixing things like Seng and DS don't bring in revenue. If it doesn't attract cash then they won't waste time with it. It's hard enough to get them to fix bugs. Changing Seng will never happen. I will give my main toon to a noob if they change Seng by Christmas.
        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

remove tickle towers and replace em with trucks

Comment

in my server seng is 1 min only, please fix i want to enjoy the kill streak make the crystal invulnerable for 20 mins or more or make lvl 30-80 and 80-100+ separated

Comment

double or triple the HP , and just the way Blood Breaking Kill sperion combo doesnt work on avernal Banes , the same way perfect frag or other % drains shouldnt work on towers / crystal in seng .

They're buildings after all . every noob with a newly achieved perfect frag I can kill the xtal . ruins all the fun .

Comment

Guessing game was improved, why not Seng? It deserves a chance.

Comment

this is not a hard thing to fix you can simply set it up by numbers making sure the attack stats match meaning once one teams att stats tops the other team adds players until it balances out again

example blue team has stats of 10,000 red only 7,000 the system would keep adding to red until red reaches 11,000 then it goes back to giving it to blue

it can also be a simple case of allowing players to pick teams again based on att/def total stats

example I want to enter the blue team but the stats are to low i would have to enter the red team or wait

just that easy
                  Last edited by broadsie; 11-16-2013, 05:24 PM.

Comment

in my server seng lasts for about 1-3 min...and the amount of lag is crazy
                    if you ever see a flying pig say you saw a chicken

Comment

I didn't read through all the pages but did anyone make mention of adjusting the spawn zone to be more like the spawn zones of goldenia rainforest? I know in plunder you cant attack once you pass over the small stone walkway to the spawn area

Comment

Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
                        Lol, you people are funny. They don't improve anything in this game, they just add more content. Fixing things like Seng and DS don't bring in revenue. If it doesn't attract cash then they won't waste time with it. It's hard enough to get them to fix bugs. Changing Seng will never happen. I will give my main toon to a noob if they change Seng by Christmas.
                        Lol, so right in so many ways unfortunately. Take Pet soul for instance. That has been a dead end for almost 3 years. We'll be lucky to see anything fixed in these events in our lifetime folks.
                        Tasan
                        Server: 64 (Purgatory)
                        Character: Combat Rogue

Comment

My record for ending sengolia was 20 seconds, all towers down having to run slowed me down... x.x
                          Frag activated ike 3 times in 2 seconds killed crystal in 3 seconds = about 12 hits ( love being a rogue )
                          So yeah might need a better function so its not instantly ended.

Edit pet souls are out Tasan
                          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

What y'all should do to seng is make towers and crystal stronger then make a "protection zone" where you can't take any damage till you leave that zone. Next when a tower is destroyed the other towers and crystal gain a defense/attack/hp boost in response to the one tower gone. Also make a better stat balancer so let's say a lvl 75 mortal doesn't get run over by a lvl 120 eido.

Comment

I agree with all of those except the buff towers/crystal when a tower dies one. That is a bit pointless, since either it will be to little to matter, or it will just encourage people to go straight for the crystal.

Comment

i think both the batlegrounds should be made with lvl thing like as hellstorm, would be much better if it gets the plane based entrance too

Comment

Working...
                                X