Server Loading Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Loading Issues

Thank you for your patience with the loading and lag issues on the servers for League of Angels. The techs are aware of the current issues and are working hard to get them back up and running as quickly as possible. We apologize sincerely for the issues this may have caused during your game play.

Darn ... it was Gauntlet time on EU servers now .. we will lose the event .. hopefully we will get reimbursed with at least the amount worth of the event ....

Comment

You make me cry.

Comment

Will we be compensated for missing Gauntlet?

Comment

is it all servers? was trying to recruit some people to the game. this may hinder that....

Comment

Thank you for the update atleast. Glad to know you guys are working hard at it. But I do hope there is compensation for events missed.

Comment

the game is not loading

Comment

Are all the server going on this ? or just server 1?

Comment

As soon as I have more information I will update you guys. However, compensation and things like that are decided by staff members but I will forward your concerns. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by Amore88 View Post
                    Are all the server going on this ? or just server 1?
                    All servers.

Comment

What?? What about the players who pay real money for some stuffs in game and you dare to say will be no compesation??? ***???

Comment

We want ice cream!

Comment

yup all server is crash
                          [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

Where the hell did you see Orlene say there will be no compensation?

Comment

Originally posted by R246467229 View Post
                              What?? What about the players who pay real money for some stuffs in game and you dare to say will be no compesation??? ***???
                              I never said there would be no compensation I said I cannot say whether they will or they won't or what it may or may not be. That is not my decision. I can only inform you on what I know and I refuse to give you false hope for items that may or may not be there. Your patience is greatly appreciated as the techs work through the issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X