Server Loading Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orlene View Post
    I never said there would be no compensation I said I cannot say whether they will or they won't or what it may or may not be. That is not my decision. I can only inform you on what I know and I refuse to give you false hope for items that may or may not be there. Your patience is greatly appreciated as the techs work through the issues.
    You go girl!

Comment

I never said there would be no compensation I said I cannot say whether they will or they won't or what it may or may not be. That is not my decision. I can only inform you on what I know and I refuse to give you false hope for items that may or may not be there. Your patience is greatly appreciated as the techs work through the issues.
      You go girl!

Comment

Originally posted by Awoid View Post
        Where the hell did you see Orlene say there will be no compensation?
        In his beatiful mind. Maybe he was so angry he lost his reading skills.
        So stay calm game will come back up i'm sure. And then we can let out our frustration at our beloved enemies. :P

Comment

Keep trying to get into your servers. Most are loading, just, a bit slowly.

Comment

Probably not the best idea.

Comment

maannnn iwas succes quali for Domination on S17 ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Even if we can get in, it just doesn't load any of the game features; so unless you want to log in to see the patrolling sign... I'd say you should still wait

Comment

why the hell is s8 still laging and not loading like **** and we mis gauntlet buz off it i want some think in return for it buz we lost the event buz off you Guy's

Comment

Originally posted by sedowhealer View Post
                    why the hell is s8 still laging and not loading like **** and we mis gauntlet buz off it i want some think in return for it buz we lost the event buz off you Guy's
                    english plz

Comment

are your can login guys ?
                      [S12 FonTwyln ShadowBound] [S22 KingOfAllOrc League Of Angels]

Comment

I'm aware that European servers are missing Gauntlet and have informed them as such. Each server is coming back up one by one and we just need your understanding as the issues are resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Bolentine View Post
                          english plz
                          English please.

Comment

i was able to get to mine a few miuntes ago s3 but noting was working you could move your avatar around that was about it

Comment

Followd your words but its reaaaaalllly reaaaallly slow. So after 5 mins still nothing. Probably best to wait till they really fixed it.

Comment

can you not read english or what

Comment

Working...
                                X