Demon Hunter ? and Info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon Hunter ? and Info

Was curious if anyone has an idea of what level you have to reach in demon hunter to no longer be considered novice. And are there any benefits that come along with advancing passed novice level. Also question for mods when are you guys guna ask the devs about fixing the demon hunter system as the damage amplifictiom and reduction does not work in the demon hunter maps or at least it appears it don't help being that I have 190k defense and the bosses 1 hit me everytime. Any info players or mods have on this sytem is appreciated since we have no info on it really and currently the system doesn't have a whole lot of point outside the pearls you can buy in shop.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

For anyone who has been curious, level 30 is where Novice demon hunter ends and expert Demon hunter begins. Soon as I have enough crystal essence to invade next map ll pass on any info about any possible differences between novice and expert if there are any differences that is
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
    X