Knights skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights skills

I see this valiant slash that gives 24% att increase and plus 129. What that plus 129 means and the att increase is supposed to work only when you use it? I see skills level 80 that gives 15% and 1.500, makes me wonder if the valiant slash is better. But on the other build i see this skill that gives a 52% and 1.800. How do skill works here. Should i look to that % that makes sense at high level or should i look at that plus, because if that plus means that the hit adds 1.500 demage i don't see any use for that demage when most players have an HP of about 50.000 at low level indeed. Thanks.

the % is better as the higher your normal attack gets the % will increase it more. And do not take valiant slash, you want to focus on the protection skills early on as a knight so that your able to solo nightmare dungeons much quicker, eventually after level 100 when you have all skill points available then you will want to use the middle tree of retribution side so that you can get bloodlust skill. Shield breaker, dragon hook, battle hymn, are 3 skills you want to level 5 asap, crater smash you want to get to at least level 3 or 4. Well if you have any other knight questions just send me personal message so I not write so much here.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

I don't know if it's worthly the hook, is a good pvp skill but the only pvp i see is in sengolia where everybody is farminig his own alts so it's not that there is much use for it due to the lack of players online.
      If the skills work this way i think this valiant slash isn't so bad.
      1.000 pattack -> valiant slash=240+109 for 349.
      1.000 pattack -> fierce attack the level 80 skill= 120+1506 for 1626.
      10.000 the stats already change, you get a 2.400 plus 109 and a 1.200 plus 1626 so the valiant already gets closer and it also adds a critical stat and is one more skill.
      Let's leave alone those who have 30.000 pattack if not more.
      I didn't test it and i'm not sure if that's how the skills are supposed to work but if that's how they work and you get 30.000 pattack and it's quite common to see stats like that if not more, the valiant makes a quite good stat to use in game.

Comment

valiant slash is a magic attack skill bro

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
          valiant slash is a magic attack skill bro
          valiant slash is a physical skill, and you dont need to have any retribution skills to use bloodlust elite skill.
          Axinemesis
          Lvl100:230
          Savior Knight
          Vip 6

Comment

slayer swipe is the magic attack skill

Comment

Originally posted by ceinhart View Post
              slayer swipe is the magic attack skill
              yes correct me getting ahead of myself sorry black dragon one of them things where I'm typing faster than thinking. slayer swipe is the magic attack skill. The best thing you can do is level as fats as possible and get all skill points available so you can set your toon up for the long run.

Comment

Actually that's what i did, but to get the last skill level 8, it doesn't add any skill points the elite level and i'm about 250, meaning that i have to take points aways. I heard about restarting from level 1 to get more points but so far i didn't see anyone doing it. So let's say that valiant slash is not a wasted skill at all. Thanks.

Comment

restarting at level 1 wont give you anymore skill points you will have the same amount of skill points at level 100 everytime, it will always be 50 points. When or if they raise the cap to level 120 that will give you an extra 10 skill points, were just kinda stuck waiting for the slowtards of R2 to catch up.

Comment

Working...
                  X