Orange set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange set

I see players going from the level 55 purples into the orange set missing the purples you are supposed to use to make the orange set armor. Where do you get these items, i mean they don't upgrate, i didn't see a single player using a purple item over the level 55 ones. Thanks.

The next armor set after level 55 is the level 65 soul-crusher armor set. Currently, the drop rate of soul-crusher shards (from soul-crusher forest) is so low that its better to just go straight for mistweave armor (orange level 75 set). The armor pieces themselves actually drop from nightmare mode of psychodelica along with mistweave shards.

Comment

Just join a guild that has experienced players I'm sure they can provide you an attonement armor set for level 75.

Comment

lol how can i handle that, at level 90 i can't make the normal level one. No groups around and no guilds, i mean you know the servers there isn't that much of players around.

Comment

what server are you in, come to s4 we have a couple guilds here, I would not recommend playing in any server with no active guilds, you will lose out on too many benefits. Since you seem like a new player id move to a different server that has established guilds.
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
          X