Guides we need for the CS2 updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guides we need for the CS2 updates

ive been going through the forums searching, and haven't been able to find much on the CS2 side of things. as we do currently have different systems then CS1. i have seen so far that the pixie system and apuc pixie system is different, as well as some updates to the rune system that we have going to 12 stars now instead of the 9 stars. i am unable to find anything about the zodiac blessing system and what the max level to it is and the stats it provides as well. i was curious to see if there are any other players or mods here that would be able to create the guides going over what the cost per clicks are for the CS2 versions of the systems. Also with this, could be a thread for requested guides moving forward.
    Asmodeus.
    Server14
    my 3 motos
    1. I don't care for arrogance
    2. I don't care for your rules
    3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Originally posted by coreyriding View Post
    ive been going through the forums searching, and haven't been able to find much on the CS2 side of things. as we do currently have different systems then CS1. i have seen so far that the pixie system and apuc pixie system is different, as well as some updates to the rune system that we have going to 12 stars now instead of the 9 stars. i am unable to find anything about the zodiac blessing system and what the max level to it is and the stats it provides as well. i was curious to see if there are any other players or mods here that would be able to create the guides going over what the cost per clicks are for the CS2 versions of the systems. Also with this, could be a thread for requested guides moving forward.
    rune lvl 12 cs1 has also, most outdated, lvl 10-12 same cost as 1-9, not rlly worth it

zod lvl 9 iirc? like 500k hp and 24% patk/matk i want to say, costed me like 50k xtal i think, idk, too long ago idr, pixie is easy math to do tho. just x50 what it costs per a click since after the 1st few it's always 2% per click
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

im looking for something more like the stats, and seeing the actual cost of something people can say that rune lvl 10-12 is about the same but if you use the masters it can be cheaper. i'm saying we need complete guides and CS2 pixies are totally different, even from the wiki. it may be easy to figure out once you get there but what if you are not there? thats why there are guides! haha

i am hoping to do what i can to get the rune fixed up to see what its actual costs are so i can post on here, i know plutia got the last apuc pixie a few days ago, maybe he can do a guide on the costs since they are different. and zodiac is 500k? 24% patk/matk boost? is lvl 9 really the cap? if its to far away then if you made a guide you wouldn't have to remember! and you can help the player base! and thats the point of this. to help those that are not there. haha like i want to know how many clicks to get lvl 10 rune of support if you only have the base +10 going through the whole process. and past that. as well as what the stats are at max. who knows, maybe that AP at rune of speed +12 may be a pvp game changer
      Asmodeus.
      Server14
      my 3 motos

Comment

im looking for something more like the stats, and seeing the actual cost of something people can say that rune lvl 10-12 is about the same but if you use the masters it can be cheaper. i'm saying we need complete guides and CS2 pixies are totally different, even from the wiki. it may be easy to figure out once you get there but what if you are not there? thats why there are guides! haha

i am hoping to do what i can to get the rune fixed up to see what its actual costs are so i can post on here, i know plutia got the last apuc pixie a few days ago, maybe he can do a guide on the costs since they are different. and zodiac is 500k? 24% patk/matk boost? is lvl 9 really the cap? if its to far away then if you made a guide you wouldn't have to remember! and you can help the player base! and thats the point of this. to help those that are not there. haha like i want to know how many clicks to get lvl 10 rune of support if you only have the base +10 going through the whole process. and past that. as well as what the stats are at max. who knows, maybe that AP at rune of speed +12 may be a pvp game changer
        lvl 12 rune of support is 2.9k attribute, lvl 9 is 2k attribute, only worth it if u got the $ since same cost but less stat for 10-12 compared to 1-9, masters dont help, they're just cash grab was already confirmed on cs1 forums somewhere when it was 1st released by heavy cashers during that time period, only game changing pvp stat is crit def, ap is pretty much near unnoticeable from my tests on cs1 using extreme high stat chars.

pixie on cs1/cs2 is exactly the same requirements up until cs2's last PUC pixie emerald empresses

for zod i bothered logging, lvl 9 is still max, 19% matk/patk, lasts 5 hours, 400k hp, hp is not % affected iirc

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

lvl 12 rune of support is 2.9k attribute, lvl 9 is 2k attribute, only worth it if u got the $ since same cost but less stat for 10-12 compared to 1-9, masters dont help, they're just cash grab was already confirmed on cs1 forums somewhere when it was 1st released by heavy cashers during that time period, only game changing pvp stat is crit def, ap is pretty much near unnoticeable from my tests on cs1 using extreme high stat chars.

pixie on cs1/cs2 is exactly the same requirements up until cs2's last PUC pixie emerald empresses

for zod i bothered logging, lvl 9 is still max, 19% matk/patk, lasts 5 hours, 400k hp, hp is not % affected iirc
          and because CS2 is different we would require a new guide for such difference! for the pixies at least, and the masters are a pit? like not worth clicking up to use? i figured that at least the one that has a 50% chance of doubling, plus the one that gives +5 to the click per use combined would be good maybe not though. do you have a link to this?
          Asmodeus.
          Server14
          my 3 motos

Comment

and because CS2 is different we would require a new guide for such difference! for the pixies at least, and the masters are a pit? like not worth clicking up to use? i figured that at least the one that has a 50% chance of doubling, plus the one that gives +5 to the click per use combined would be good maybe not though. do you have a link to this?
            nope, somewhere in forums many years back.

well ded game so gl getting guides, i dont care enough to make any, r2 dont care enough to give any information anyway so

Comment

It cost more using them it's 20% chance to double and +2 per click so what you get from masters cost twice as much as a regular click

Comment

Different systems from cs1? what different systems are these?

Edit: I take that back if you wanna count demon hunter...but the system is so meh...
                Last edited by Aeglironion; 03-22-2019, 07:57 PM.
                Char: Rice
                Class: Knight
                Guild: Tempest

Comment

Working...
                X