this sucks cant even play this toon now and miss my online pack

Comment

Originally posted by niceguy3869 View Post
        this sucks cant even play this toon now and miss my online pack
        Someone already posted it.
        Please be calm and smart
        No need to blame anyone here, since theres only forum moderators

Comment

i m stuck in seng.2 i can not go out ,town-portal scroll can not use need help Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot10.png
Views:	1
Size:	680.9 KB
ID:	1726171

Comment

was able to free himself in the I logged the 2nd seng.event there was debuff away and I could use tps

Comment

Bug sengola help me please

i m stuck in seng.2 i can not go out ,town-portal scroll can not use need hel

Comment

Event bug

red team can not leave sengolia please tidies it ja ta very annoying

Comment

This is absolute **. Please close the event until you fix it.. I'm missing all my dungeons, numerous events, prizes, gold, xp, and loota from dungeons. This early in the game losing one day is a monumental issue. There needs to be significant compensation for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Raumus View Post
                    This is absolute **. Please close the event until you fix it.. I'm missing all my dungeons, numerous events, prizes, gold, xp, and loota from dungeons. This early in the game losing one day is a monumental issue. There needs to be significant compensation for this.
                    You could just skip it until it's confirmed as fixed, or make sure to be early enough to be in L1.

Fixes usually come with maintenance, and we don't have a maintenance announced yet. Compensation won't help in this situation. While it's nice to get things for having experienced a bug, it's not going to make up for anything when all of the people not affected by the bug would get the same compensation. Of course, the request will be forwarded anyway.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'm not asking for everybody, I'm asking for me. People said that after reset i would be teleported out automatically. but i am still stuck in sengolia l2. i didn't know about the bug until i was stuck. and now this is the second damned day i am stuck in sengolia battlegrounds, unable to level, or do any of my grinding or other events. this is absolute ********. Since it seems everybody got out of this event with their town portal scrolls, or after reset but me. And this will now be the second day i am going to lose everything, how about you forward my request of having all the money I've spent on alpha server refunded, and they delete me alpha account. Don't delete my account unless you're going to refund the money, you don't accept a return and give the customer nothing. I'm not blaming you, i know you are just the messenger. But i am beyond ******, one day is bad enough, but 2 days...unacceptable.
                      Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      You could just skip it until it's confirmed as fixed, or make sure to be early enough to be in L1.

Fixes usually come with maintenance, and we don't have a maintenance announced yet. Compensation won't help in this situation. While it's nice to get things for having experienced a bug, it's not going to make up for anything when all of the people not affected by the bug would get the same compensation. Of course, the request will be forwarded anyway.
                      Last edited by Raumus; 08-16-2016, 12:21 AM.

Comment

I'm not asking for everybody, I'm asking for me. People said that after reset i would be teleported out automatically. but i am still stuck in sengolia l2. i didn't know about the bug until i was stuck. and now this is the second damned day i am stuck in sengolia battlegrounds, unable to level, or do any of my grinding or other events. this is absolute ********. Since it seems everybody got out of this event with their town portal scrolls, or after reset but me. And this will now be the second day i am going to lose everything, how about you forward my request of having all the money I've spent on alpha server refunded, and they delete me alpha account. Don't delete my account unless you're going to refund the money, you don't accept a return and give the customer nothing. I'm not blaming you, i know you are just the messenger. But i am beyond ******, one day is bad enough, but 2 days...unacceptable.
                        The recharge system was disabled in Alpha. If you were somehow able to get around all the "Recharge system is disabled" messages, please provide the transaction numbers for the orders and I'll ask about them.

Alpha is always wiped at the end of the Alpha run. There was an announcement about this on the forum and on the CS2 home page, and the question about whether Alpha would be wiped or not was asked every 15 seconds in chat every day. It would have been extremely difficult to miss that important detail about Alpha.

Please provide a screenshot showing you are stuck in Sengolia now, and your character name, and I'll see if someone is available to teleport you out.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

This is understable and I sure hope you got your issues fixed ASAP. However, I thought you could not recharge money in alpha and that all character accounts really get wiped out during this stage of the game? You probably meant open beta.
                          Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
                            You probably meant open beta.
                            Oh, perhaps you are right about what he means there.

Comment

Sengolia Map Problem

as it is right now, people are giving others TP Scroll unbound just to get out of Sengolia because they cant go pass through and reach the Manager of Demons
                              only Red team has this problem so kindly fix it pls?

Comment

Working...
                              X