RE: Morph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Morph

So I spent 3.5k crystals on the pet temple to obtain a demon! Great thats what i wanted.. Then i brought another 5k crystals to morph my demon into a super demon! WOWWWWWWW how you going to change morph into a different feature. and the way the morph description is written advises the pet will become stronger in my eyes im thinking super demon. BUT NO IT TURNT INTO A USELESS ANGEL which I didnt want. VERY MISSLEADING AND A BAD CUSTOMER JOURNEY!!
    Return my demon and refund me the 350 morph crystals at 10crystal each return my crystals so i can attempt to "EVOLVE" my demon.

My purchase history is under the email I attached in the ticket.. 2 outcomes...
    1.refund me my cash and I continue to play and spend
    2. Provide me a awful customer journey /experience and say good bye to my spending history.

I don't have the time to mess around on your game no more.. either fix this issue, because it is very MISS LEADING or I can leave a review on FB, and on my blog and game review websites about my experience.

This isn't a bug. Morph changes the pet to a different pet. When you hover over the top ?, it tells you "Unknown Pet" and what type it will be. The information at the bottom states morphed pets will be the same quality and stage as the pet you are morphing. The last line of that is cut off, I'll get that detail later. I don't see where it implies that your pet will become stronger, though.

To do what we considered a morph in CS1, you need to Evolve the pet, which takes the same pet at the same stage to get, which is where morphing can come in handy.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by blueskin1 View Post
      So I spent 3.5k crystals on the pet temple to obtain a demon! Great thats what i wanted.. Then i brought another 5k crystals to morph my demon into a super demon! WOWWWWWWW how you going to change morph into a different feature. and the way the morph description is written advises the pet will become stronger in my eyes im thinking super demon. BUT NO IT TURNT INTO A USELESS ANGEL which I didnt want. VERY MISSLEADING AND A BAD CUSTOMER JOURNEY!!
      Return my demon and refund me the 350 morph crystals at 10crystal each return my crystals so i can attempt to "EVOLVE" my demon.

My purchase history is under the email I attached in the ticket.. 2 outcomes...
      1.refund me my cash and I continue to play and spend
      2. Provide me a awful customer journey /experience and say good bye to my spending history.

I don't have the time to mess around on your game no more.. either fix this issue, because it is very MISS LEADING or I can leave a review on FB, and on my blog and game review websites about my experience.
      Hahah lol,
      this is not bug, buddy..
      This is new system..
      You want to your demon to go to the next stage, evolve it, you need two demons stage 1.
      Well, you could get your demon back by morph the angel.

And i think angel isnt useless, its a legendary pet, not anyone can purchase angel in the early server like you

Comment

Problem is, the description isn't up to date with that system, here (bound):
        Click image for larger version

Name:	CS2BUG_MCBound_description.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	264.3 KB
ID:	1726195
        And not bound:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	CS2BUG_MC_description.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	208.8 KB
ID:	1726196
        You might want to change that in order to warn the players that it is not the same system as in CS. I was almost fooled, and if blueskin1 hadn't posted this here, I'd have bought plenty of MC with no use for them.

Comment

Thank you for pointing that out, Willowisp. I will forward that the yellow text on Morph Crystals needs to be removed.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

There is nothing misleading. Yes, the MC text is wrong. But if you read into the pet system you would see what it does, everything is explained in game.

Comment

There is another thing wrong with MC... I used the item duplication glitch (the true glitch is already reported) just to test how often pet quality upgrade occurs (I would have deleted the pet) however I used over 20,000 MC with no success, I don't believe after 1000 attempts that the chance can be so low that I don't even get 1 success... so I strongly suspect there's a glitch there as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Fierycore View Post
                There is another thing wrong with MC... I used the item duplication glitch (the true glitch is already reported) just to test how often pet quality upgrade occurs (I would have deleted the pet) however I used over 20,000 MC with no success, I don't believe after 1000 attempts that the chance can be so low that I don't even get 1 success... so I strongly suspect there's a glitch there as well.
                If this is the case then can we have an eta on the fix? I spent a lot of money investing because of the MC system, and it will be a big waste if it does not work.

Comment

Working...
                X