Guild Resources Battleground glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Resources Battleground glitch

I don't know if it is just me or if it happens to others but in the guild resources battleground i keep getting a glitch in that i click to go someplace but then suddenly i'm drawn back to where i was as if i made no progress. It is a pain since i click to go somewhere and i'm back where i started or i click on an item and it starts collecting it only to send me back to where i was before without the item. please help

That is due to latency between your client and the server. It's commonly called rubberbanding. As your character appears to have snapped back like a rubberband. It's not a game glitch.

Comment

Unfortunately, all we can do is offer suggestions on how to minimize the lag you are experiencing.

You can try playing with your settings. Having all people hidden in a battleground isn't ideal, but reducing the number of people that appear around you might work (settings are the gear icon in the bottom right, above the mute button). You should definitely hide effects (button under the mini map), and don't have anything else running on your computer while participating in the more populated events, including any alts.

Frequently pause briefly to let the game catch up with your display. Right before clicking on a resource to collect, wait a moment to make sure you are actually at that location to save yourself a little frustration.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
      X