No announcement yet.

BM's Elk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so how many weeks have we waited them to fix this still they arnt doing it, bugs like this tend to be something publishers and developer trying to fix fast, jesus christ.

Me as a supporter, who actually spend real money to keep servers up didnt expect them to not bothering about bugs like this, this is a serious matter who ruins the fun for many players.
    Last edited by R26414127; 09-28-2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

and still no fix

Comment

There are so many buggs with beastmasters' familiars. i learned lvl 5 spiritual training and my fox and elk got adraline rush which is not working. Ghouls' and beholder's torment is only affecting orginal stats but not the boosted stats of players and its duration is only 1 second whereas the original skill on another version had 5 seconds duration. in feral type its the same i havent tried feral training yet but mamoth,turtle are so much bugged there skills trigger but dont actually work. All this is making me use sands of time again and again. R2 should fix it or should remove bm. why did they even replicated it when they cant even create it acurately
        Last edited by MinhZye; 10-03-2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Posts #3, 7 and 8 combined are the only ones I can actually use, and that's just referring to one skill. Using the skill description you see in this version, what specifically is not working as it is written here? Please provide a screenshot of the skill description and a brief summary of why it is not working as it says it should be (as in, what it is actually doing when the skill is used) or a video showing how the skill behaves while in battle.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X