This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplication Bug S1 Server

There is a duplication bug going around and i think some people are using it. The proof that the bug exist is here http://imgur.com/a/esBUp this happen 1-2 days ago when i was moving my items from slot to slot one heroic wing and my rebirth helmet got transform to the savage helmet and like you can see in this pic i got now 3 (i do own one of them) So i hope you guys can fix this and ban everyone that is using this bug to get more items or reset the server.
    Last edited by mastercrelan; 08-22-2016, 08:56 PM.

This bug is weird. I haven't figured out how to trigger it, or why sometimes a refresh fixes the duplicated items, or why sometimes the duplicated item isn't always the item you were moving to or from the vault, or why it sometimes takes a couple of days for the item to fix itself. I've only had it happen to me twice, and both times it was items I couldn't use yet, so I couldn't test the items. The last time it was reported, the items didn't actually exist.. Hopefully they'll find a clue in your character, since you have duplicated items still on hand.

Keep an eye on those helmets, let me know if they do end up vanishing.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have been having visual glitches everyday and I have to refresh the game almost twice a day. Also there is no need to accuse other players if there is no real proof connecting them.
      CS I - (S103)Lugh
      CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

i have tested this further, it is easy to replicate however none of the "Dupes" can be traded or stored.

Step 1: Open your enchanting window
        Step 2: open your bag and move the item you want to duped into another slot, but note where you moved it from.
        Step 3: After you have moved the item hit sort in your bag, this will "Sort" your inventory but not move any of the items.
        Step 4: Drag another item to the 1st place the item you want duped would be, it will turn the moved item into that of the original.

Do what you will with this information. But from what i have seen it is nothing more than a visual bug, nothing can be done with the items. I spent a good 6 hours tinkering with it yesterday.
        Last edited by R22498020; 08-22-2016, 10:54 PM. Reason: Added information

Comment

Originally posted by mastercrelan View Post
          There is a duplication bug going around and i think some people are using it. The proof that the bug exist is here http://imgur.com/a/esBUp this happen 1-2 days ago when i was moving my items from slot to slot one heroic wing and my rebirth helmet got transform to the savage helmet and like you can see in this pic i got now 3 (i do own one of them) So i hope you guys can fix this and ban everyone that is using this bug to get more items or reset the server.
          "or reset the server"

Definitely casher jealousy,

Comment

"Definitely casher jealousy" You know that if you cash and they reset they will give the crystal back right? so what is the point? + he is VIP

Comment

"Definitely casher jealousy"
              lol

Comment

My isnt a visual bug i can use them and they give me the stats. I can post a video changing gear if you want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by R22498020 View Post
                  i have tested this further, it is easy to replicate however none of the "Dupes" can be traded or stored.

Step 1: Open your enchanting window
                  Step 2: open your bag and move the item you want to duped into another slot, but note where you moved it from.
                  Step 3: After you have moved the item hit sort in your bag, this will "Sort" your inventory but not move any of the items.
                  Step 4: Drag another item to the 1st place the item you want duped would be, it will turn the moved item into that of the original.

Do what you will with this information. But from what i have seen it is nothing more than a visual bug, nothing can be done with the items. I spent a good 6 hours tinkering with it yesterday.
                  My isnt a visual bug i can use them and they give me the stats. I can post a video changing gear if you want to see.

Comment

Please do not use the bug reports section to argue with each other. It's not appropriate regardless of what's being reported.

mastercrelan, try enchanting one to +1, and put on one that is not +1. Let me know if you end up wearing the +1 anyway. That's going to be the best way to tell if it's the same item or not.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

It would not let me enchant neither of them.

Comment

Thank you. It seems this one is mostly just an inconvenience. All details in this thread have been forwarded. Thanks!

Comment

ugh ppl arent very smart.
                          its not hard to figure out how they r doin this.
                          it takes 20 mins to make a lvl 20 alt. drop 20$ on it. because of event u can buy 10 packs of 20 pc hw
                          make 5 alts do that. then u will have 1k hw for 100$ within 30 mins the most

Comment

Originally posted by dmxdemon View Post
                            ugh ppl arent very smart.
                            its not hard to figure out how they r doin this.
                            it takes 20 mins to make a lvl 20 alt. drop 20$ on it. because of event u can buy 10 packs of 20 pc hw
                            make 5 alts do that. then u will have 1k hw for 100$ within 30 mins the most
                            This is true
                            Crystal Saga II
                            Server:S1 Starglade
                            IGN: (S1)Argotay
                            Level-Class:80(Elite 186) Hybrid Mage
                            Guild:Assistant Guild Master of Eternity

Comment

my bad they cost 500 xtrals so its 50$ per alt

Comment

Working...
                              X