This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuath View Post
    I thought the bug was fixed why they still complain?
    Glitch seems to be fixed, just talking about banned persons who will be back with gear maxed +13, high level mounts and wings. Ban them is like fighting a lion with a spoon: useless.

Originally posted by KKpowpow View Post
    BTW , orange equips drop in dungeon too so dont be so surprised if some people have nice guildies that decide to pass on gear that they get for other classes. some actually team up and do dungeons and those equips DO drop
    Soul-crusher and Mistweave Shard drop like Phantom Shards in cs1 ? If yes that explain how easy it is to make HoE, orange weap and gear. Btw i will be 75 soon and will see by myself if you're full of bulls.hit or saying the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by R26961689 View Post
      Glitch seems to be fixed, just talking about banned persons who will be back with gear maxed +13, high level mounts and wings. Ban them is like fighting a lion with a spoon: useless.

Soul-crusher and Mistweave Shard drop like Phantom Shards in cs1 ? If yes that explain how easy it is to make HoE, orange weap and gear. Btw i will be 75 soon and will see by myself if you're full of bulls.hit or saying the truth.
      Dungeon is super hard but yes nm does drop gear . Same as every nm dungeon in cs2 drops full gear . Isnt rocket science . Check for urself and then we talk

Comment

This is for discussion of the updates to glitching, not finger pointing. Stay on topic.

Comment

And now this thread is closed. Any further accusations can go through ticket.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X