This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Title

hi again xD i dont know if i doing some wrong, but the super title don gave me the bonus... see.

this is me, without title active.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug3.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	515.1 KB
ID:	1785317

and this is me, with title active.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug4.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	528.3 KB
ID:	1785316

(no changes)

ty xD
    WillBig Server 1

All Super Titles give permanent stats, Green Bean gives +15 Endurance, So in the "Permanent Title" area you can see you have the +15 Endurance
    The "Current Equipment Title" is just for you to kind of show what title you have, If you get maybe Tycoon next you can equip that one and it will show on your character.
    If you get 2 titles, you will receive both stats and will see them under the "permanent title" . With the 2 titles you can just choose which one you want to equip and show.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl486 View Post
      All Super Titles give permanent stats, Green Bean gives +15 Endurance, So in the "Permanent Title" area you can see you have the +15 Endurance
      The "Current Equipment Title" is just for you to kind of show what title you have, If you get maybe Tycoon next you can equip that one and it will show on your character.
      If you get 2 titles, you will receive both stats and will see them under the "permanent title" . With the 2 titles you can just choose which one you want to equip and show.
      thank you very much for explain
      WillBig Server 1

Comment

Working...
      X