frag dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frag dungeon

cant enter with a party, any plans to fix this?
    (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

cant enter with full party it says recommended 5 players but only 1 can enter Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (12).png
Views:	1
Size:	522.8 KB
ID:	1726838 and thats on s1starglade

Comment

i have seen many post about this and 0 answers it would be lovly to get a actual answer to this

Comment

I answered at least one of them.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i went back 5 pages and didnt see anythign about it ..... but yeah lets spend the day going threw forums instead of playing niceguy ill spend my night going threw forums to answer ur question even tho im not a mod like ^^ that person is

Comment

well i carefully went threw the 5 pages on this (bug) forrum didnt see 1 thing about frag dung and on other forum where poeple are talking about game i saw they are working on it which is still not realy an answer but here is the answer ur local moderator should have said instead of i have answered one of them since this is the first frag dung (bug ) report there is on this forum

Comment

I can clearly see the bosses HP sliver down and then it quickly regans it? its ridiculous that only BMs can clear this dungeon because of their OP beholder.

Comment

Checked the past 15 pages of your replies Memory and didnt see any concerning the frag dungeon

Comment

I'm a priest that managed to kill the mega witch boss... although it took 1 hour 32 minutes to kill with 15k matk :/

Comment

wow good job mod u said u have answered this once and u still have not answered this .................

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      I answered at least one of them.
                      i havent seen any post answered by the moderator. any feedback what r2 says?
                      or you want all of us to be BMs?

Comment

I haven't received any feedback. When I do, I will post it.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          I haven't received any feedback. When I do, I will post it.
                          Alright thank you
                          (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

FFS GUYS YOU KNOW THIS GAME IS REALLY NICE BUT THE THING THAT this dungeon can be solo by ONLY Beastmasters in the game this is also unfair for us rogue that cant do things on the dungeon how ever we can finish the dungeon but mod dont do anything to fix this problem about the dungeon and we rogues only depend on party but this dungeon doesnt want us to enter with party please fix it properly that why many people already get bored because many bugs and over powered Beastmaster...

Comment

Originally posted by 1329682377049858 View Post
                              FFS GUYS YOU KNOW THIS GAME IS REALLY NICE BUT THE THING THAT this dungeon can be solo by ONLY Beastmasters in the game this is also unfair for us rogue that cant do things on the dungeon how ever we can finish the dungeon but mod dont do anything to fix this problem about the dungeon and we rogues only depend on party but this dungeon doesnt want us to enter with party please fix it properly that why many people already get bored because many bugs and over powered Beastmaster...
                              lol rogue can easily solo things because of their high dodge, either you doing something wrong or trying to enter something when ur not geared up.

Comment

Working...
                              X