Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Login failed. Failed to connect to server.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login failed. Failed to connect to server.

Is there a problem with the servers? I cannot connect to the game and keep getting the message above. My connection is fine. Cleared cache, reinstalled the client, used firefox, IE, and chrome to no avail. I also see that all the servers are online, what gives?
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Any assistance for this problem? I have been trying to connect for the last 1 hour now.
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

I'm having the same issue, put in a ticket for it.

Comment

Sadly, I did not even get any support for this issue. Fortunately, this issue resolved by itself after a full day of not being able to log in. Perhaps it would be best for R2 to delegate some staff during weekends rather than waiting for people to come back on weekdays.

Comment

Sorry Wall. I missed this thread. I'm glad that sorted itself out. Unfortunately, unless the whole server is down, there's not a whole lot that can be done about a connection issue, aside from a few suggestions.

Things like clearing your cache and cookies, restarting your route, flushing your dns, or calling your isp to re-route your connection, can sometimes resolve your issue.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X