pack glitched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pack glitched

my pack is glitched i have sorted 20 times and relogged 5 times to try fixing it all my health orbs are gone and its reading red 0 on some other thins i know i haveClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (15).png
Views:	1
Size:	369.2 KB
ID:	1786220

That happens when you've used things while your pack was bugged. For example, my inventory bugged and while trying to use teleport scrolls, I used up all of my blessed stones.

Did the hp orbs get added to your reserves? Usually the items are actually used, even though you thought you were using something else. If they didn't get added, send your screenshot in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support with the number of and exact name of each item. Also, if you can't drag and drop the items with the red 0's on them that you don't need replaced, like the flags and pet potions, then also mention that you need all of the red 0 items removed from your inventory.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

no i was doing guild quests i had stocked up on labor items and was going in an out of guild station doing them then it stopped saying i had enough black obsidion when i knew i had enough to do it 5 times so i looked in my pack did not touch anything and saw that and i relogged 7 times now and hit sort over 20 times and its not fixed im s1niceguy

Comment

idk what to do can i play or am i stuck not playing till its fixed and its only doing it on my main my alt s1Hellz is fine

Comment

how we suposed to do frag or any lvl75 dungeons with no health orb when they gonna fixed these bugs

Comment

Your pack could have been bugged earlier and you didn't realize it. That's what happened to me. You can still play, the damage was already done. Just make sure your pack sorts properly every time you sort it. I drag the last item to an empty spot and watch for that to move when I click Sort. If it doesn't move, I don't touch anything until the Sort works. You can also see if your pack is bugged by dragging the last item to an empty spot and seeing if the icon image changes to something else.

Now you need to read the rest of my reply above and follow the instructions I've given you. Let me know if a day if you are still waiting for a reply to your ticket.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it did it again with my pet orbs i was in frag dungeonClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (16).png
Size:	249.5 KB
ID:	1727428

Comment

i had 2 health orb for the whole day and 1 superior and both my regular health orb just disappeared but my pet health orb spam used i had to shut off health orb so my superior orb did not disappearClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (17).png
Size:	348.9 KB
ID:	1727429

Comment

sent ticket no responce yet

Comment

Working...
                  X