Guild Boss Plants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Boss Plants

Plz get rid of these dead boss plants. S1 Guild RomeClick image for larger version

Name:	Capture cry plant.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	289.0 KB
ID:	1786423
    Last edited by amie8584; 10-22-2016, 04:02 PM. Reason: forgot pic

The easiest way to fix this is giving beastmaster class back TrueSight. This would give other guilds/parties the chance to see cloaked rogues within a short radius to prevent them from just camping.

Comment

these plants have been there for weeks now
      Im guessing they glitched...

Comment

oh I see, I thought you were complaining about how Rome is always camping to kill players from other guilds lol. The reason no one has collected the crops is probably that the members of Rome keep getting banned, while banned they wouldn't be able to harvest the crops

Comment

Crops are suppose to disappear after a while of not being harvested, regardless of any other circumstances. The guild farm is not pvp, nor can other guilds access another guild's farm. Personal views of the player reporting an issue should be left out of a bug report thread.

amie8584, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support. Include your screenshot or a link to this thread, and request they have a look at your guild's farm.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Personal views of the player reporting an issue should be left out of a bug report thread.
            All I meant was "maybe the person who originally planted the crops is currently banned, which is why they haven't been able to come back and harvest them, which is why they haven't been harvested."

Comment

Working...
            X