wedding bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wedding bug

people has been using a bug to make gold off the firecrackers in the wedding stuff i have a list of names from the gold rank that has done it and heres that list Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	1786665Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_9.png
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	1786666i would something done about please and ty for your time

lmao just delete this game

Comment

Can you send me more information about the bug, please.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Not all on the rankings have actually abused this bug, although many of the toons are clearly alts that someone is trying to space gold out to as a backup measure.
        Would just be unfair to assume that all the people on the rankings are abusing this bug when in reality it is just a few people.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Size:	580.6 KB
ID:	1727675Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Size:	599.1 KB
ID:	1727676Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Size:	548.7 KB
ID:	1727677Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Size:	550.7 KB
ID:	1727678Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Size:	517.0 KB
ID:	1727679Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_7.png
Size:	629.4 KB
ID:	1727680
          this person was telling people on how to do the bug memory i don't think it's right that people do that ty for your time memory

Comment

Originally posted by MushuMew View Post
            people has been using a bug to make gold off the firecrackers in the wedding stuff i have a list of names from the gold rank that has done it and heres that list [ATTACH=CONFIG]168807[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]168808[/ATTACH]i would something done about please and ty for your time
            MushuMew, you may want to be more careful in making reports like these. In your statement above, your are already claiming with conviction that all those people from rank 1 to 20 abused the bug, which is definitely false. Just because people have 100 p above does not mean they abused the bug (you realized this is server 1 rankings, right? - server has been in existence for almost 3 months now, hence, its is very much possible to earn this amount of gold). Besides until everything about this bug is settled and all those who really benefited from it are punished, it would be best to send evidence to a mod via pm or through a support ticket.

It may be better to lock this thread up too later on as this can start a flame war.
            Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 11-08-2016, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Forwarded. Devs are checking it out.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MushuMew View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]168810[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]168811[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]168812[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]168813[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]168814[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]168815[/ATTACH]
                this person was telling people on how to do the bug memory i don't think it's right that people do that ty for your time memory
                You forgot to screenshot part where I said Ill post on world chat how the bug work so some kind soul can go and report it because I cant be bothered, but otherwise good job Snow, you finally did something useful for a change.

Also to add this bug only work inside chapel because thats only place you can use firecracker. Simple fix would be removing firecracker from the game :P but just in case some ppl got extra firecrackers should try to fix problem with getting inventory bugged.

Edit: To add to your first screenshot report since you like pointing fingers without knowing what you talking about theres few ppl there that didnt abuse the bug especially rank 1 since he was selling his items for gold to other player without even knowing theres a bug in game at all.
                Last edited by trefbrefkref; 11-08-2016, 11:31 PM.

Comment

I'd just like to point out that the gold ranks are irrelevant and have never been used as conclusive evidence of anything in the past, so highly doubt they'd be used for anything now.

The chat screenshots accompanied by the private messages I have received were sufficient in reporting this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    I'd just like to point out that the gold ranks are irrelevant and have never been used as conclusive evidence of anything in the past, so highly doubt they'd be used for anything now.

The chat screenshots accompanied by the private messages I have received were sufficient in reporting this issue.
                    It doesnt really matter, the already dead game will be even more dead since r2 cant really fix anything because gold is so easily hidden by putting it on an alt then opening shop with putting all gold in want to buy tab then closing alt without closing shop and gold will never appear on gold rankings... The worst it will happen few ppl get banned so r2 can keep up with appearances and in few weeks they will be back having all their gold that was hidden away, same like what happened with duped items that R2 ''fixed'' but didnt really.

Comment

Just S1. The other servers seem to be doing just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        Just S1. The other servers seem to be doing just fine.
                        Do you think R2 will fix this after the maint today? Because I can see other servers booking weddings and abusing the bug with that SS showing how to use it on forum :P

Comment

Why is it always S1 that's getting all these game-breaking bugs? Hope this gets handled swiftly by R2.

Comment

Working...
                          X