Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP and non VIP player differential

GM,

Is there any possibility to get a Legendary pet without being a VIP?? I saw there are player that not even a VIP but still got Legendary pet stage 3...and vip 3 got
    their pet into stage 5...??????where did they get that with only topup below $99.00.???????for me this is not fair because some player are at VIP 6 still not yet got
    their pet to stage 3...even myself ...i was recharge more than $1k just for pet but only manage got my pet to stage 4.See the differential??or they are using
    some kind of cheat??I`m not trying to says that they are abusing bug....but it seem its not really practical when you see this happened.Please look into this
    matter.Thanks.

I'm more curious about how $1k only got you a stage 4 pet, if all you spent on was pets. Are you doing the x10 rolls or just single rolls? It's 3600 crystals for a guaranteed legendary. Just buying the funds and using all of those crystals should earn a decent pet if that's what someone chooses to use the funds on. If you bought 3 299.99 packs, you'd have gotten 30 legendary pets. It takes 16 for a stage 5.

Let's do the math on the VIP3 person. If they buy both funds, at lvl 80, they have approx. 46k crystals at lvl 80. It's 3600 for a 10x on the right side, which is 1 guaranteed legendary, and I'm not certain if there's a chance for more than one. Assuming just 1 legendary per roll, that's 12 legendary pets. If they are all the same type, or through the power of team work they got enough morph crystals to make them the same pet, that would equal a stage 4 and a stage 2 legendary pet right off the bat. Easy enough to roll more pets depending on if they recharged/spent during an event that gave dragon coins, and we're not counting the up to 9 other pets per 10x roll that could be sacrificed. VIP3 with a legendary higher stage pet should be pretty normal if that's all the crystals are going to.

For the non-VIP, a mid-stage legendary pet is definitely achievable, and a higher stage pet would be a little bit further down the road, but not totally out of reach. It takes a lot of farming gold for the pets that are currently available in the shop, and for black dragon coins, as both are able to be gifted. There's also world overlord drops and monster island. All of these sources can be farmed for sacrifices, which would allow the person to buy their desired pet from the Shrine Shop. I know nothing about the person you're reporting, though.

Regardless, if you have a player to report, take the appropriate screenshot (I would take one of them standing next to their pet, as you will have both the vip level and the questionable pet) and send it along in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support and it will be looked into.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      I'm more curious about how $1k only got you a stage 4 pet, if all you spent on was pets. Are you doing the x10 rolls or just single rolls? It's 3600 crystals for a guaranteed legendary. Just buying the funds and using all of those crystals should earn a decent pet if that's what someone chooses to use the funds on. If you bought 3 299.99 packs, you'd have gotten 30 legendary pets. It takes 16 for a stage 5.

Let's do the math on the VIP3 person. If they buy both funds, at lvl 80, they have approx. 46k crystals at lvl 80. It's 3600 for a 10x on the right side, which is 1 guaranteed legendary, and I'm not certain if there's a chance for more than one. Assuming just 1 legendary per roll, that's 12 legendary pets. If they are all the same type, or through the power of team work they got enough morph crystals to make them the same pet, that would equal a stage 4 and a stage 2 legendary pet right off the bat. Easy enough to roll more pets depending on if they recharged/spent during an event that gave dragon coins, and we're not counting the up to 9 other pets per 10x roll that could be sacrificed. VIP3 with a legendary higher stage pet should be pretty normal if that's all the crystals are going to.

For the non-VIP, a mid-stage legendary pet is definitely achievable, and a higher stage pet would be a little bit further down the road, but not totally out of reach. It takes a lot of farming gold for the pets that are currently available in the shop, and for black dragon coins, as both are able to be gifted. There's also world overlord drops and monster island. All of these sources can be farmed for sacrifices, which would allow the person to buy their desired pet from the Shrine Shop. I know nothing about the person you're reporting, though.

Regardless, if you have a player to report, take the appropriate screenshot (I would take one of them standing next to their pet, as you will have both the vip level and the questionable pet) and send it along in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support and it will be looked into.

For your info i`m not accusing or trying to make an issue of this things,i`m just to tell you on roughly figure but if i bought $299.00 x3=and i got at least 30 legendary pet...its true...but if you calculated it,
      i don`t really got 1 type of pet, and not all in that 30 pcs i got all angel or demon pet....thats what i mean,and server i played only 2-3 month olds and if you look on
      gold ranking its really suck,no one have more than 30P....what a funny, but i know someone really got 200P overall because that player has many account(that fine with me)
      but how bout the others?in game shope is very rare you can find that someone open the shop...so is that make a sense for you?

I will file a ticket with a proof later...because i`m trying to speak on behalf of VIP user.Thanks
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2016, 12:08 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

You asked how it was possible and I broke the math down for you. In your case, there's only 2 legendary pets, so if you did the 10x pray on the chaos angel with that many crystals, you would be guaranteed 30 legendary pets. It doesn't matter which of the two you actually get, you get either 15 or more demons, or you get 15 or more angels, and an even 15/15 split on 30 10x prays would be absurdly rare. The only way you would not have gotten a legendary pet is if you did the 1x chaos pray or prayed to the flame lord, neither of which is a good investment if you can afford 10x chaos.

Gold rankings are not an accurate representation of how much gold people have. It takes 3 hours for it to update, and it's easy enough to not be on it at all, especially if you're buying items like dragon coins or pets as soon as you have the gold to do so. It could also be an alt of a casher. The only thing I can do on the forum without knowing anything other than what you've told me is give you plausible reasons for why it could be normal and offer advice on what to do if you still think it isn't.

If you think something is not legitimate, you should send in a ticket so it can be investigated. It doesn't hurt anything to ask for suspicious things to be checked out.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvanised View Post
          GM,

Is there any possibility to get a Legendary pet without being a VIP?? I saw there are player that not even a VIP but still got Legendary pet stage 3...and vip 3 got
          their pet into stage 5...??????where did they get that with only topup below $99.00.???????for me this is not fair because some player are at VIP 6 still not yet got
          their pet to stage 3...even myself ...i was recharge more than $1k just for pet but only manage got my pet to stage 4.See the differential??or they are using
          some kind of cheat??I`m not trying to says that they are abusing bug....but it seem its not really practical when you see this happened.Please look into this
          matter.Thanks.
          Maybe they are just lucky enough on rolling at BDC, im from S2 and i got my demon support at stage 2 from rolling on BDC. btw i got the bdc from vidalian legends and from that T-rex on haloween even

Comment

Originally posted by rainfox1017 View Post
            Maybe they are just lucky enough on rolling at BDC, im from S2 and i got my demon support at stage 2 from rolling on BDC. btw i got the bdc from vidalian legends and from that T-rex on haloween even
            Yeah many of them are really lucky enough,but not in my server....after wasted all my recharge points in BDC i only got trash, i guess i`m not really lucky enough..... BDC is full of trash...

Comment

I don't think using BDC is possible to get that pet.
              And at my server there's person with his main and 2 of his alt at VIP3 / VIP2. And his main have Angel Stage 5 and Demon Stage 7.
              Even his 2 alt, one of it have Angel Stage 5, and the other have Angel Stage 4.

So, if u say it's lucky enough. How come he can get that in 3 character. and 1 of the character even got that damn Stage 7 Demon and Stage 5 Angel.

For your information, i see people on VIP6/7, only manage to get Stage 5 Demon / Angel.

Comment

As mentioned several times, please take a screenshot of the person standing around with the pet, where it shows both the vip level and the pet, and send it in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support for it to be investigated properly.

Comment

Working...
                X