This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***** MMO user !!!

this is not a fun game anymore .. its like you are allowing MMO Mall user play the game and take advantage of this game while us real player use our hard working money to recharge .. ***? should i refund all my rechagre?
    check server 4 CS2 its so bull of ♥♥♥♥ cos u let MMOMA.LL user take advantage of it ... http://prntscr.com/gallery.html
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-21-2016, 09:13 PM.

Your link doesn't go to a screenshot, it goes to a log in page.

As I've mentioned in another of your threads, you need to submit the appropriate screenshots in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well Tulos i dont think that its fair to blame someone without doing appropriate investigation. I know that guy whom u are reffering to. he isnt a maller. Mall doesnt give Vip. Mall doesnt give crystal spent rewards. mall doesnt give points.And that player is purely using his RL money to play.

lol u dont even know how to use Lightshot lol. I will do the thing for u prolly this is the guy he/she was referring
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-22-2016, 12:40 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

its obvious bro.. if u can see those gem on its ring.. there gem is perfect now.. look how long others play in s4 example for SayWhat he is the strongest in the server atm.. but if u can see all of his gems is flawless.. he also a vip6 but still all of his gems are flawless..his only a vip6 and the fact that he already got max evolve demon..

Comment

that guy has 6 alts so its easy to split the xtals all of his alts are atleast lvl 4 vip

also u can get demon and angels from Black dragon hunt. so its completely pointless to say that a lvl 6 vip cant have max demon
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-22-2016, 12:40 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

lol even if he had 6 alts.. i had 4 alts that can solo exe and psycho nm room 1-5 how fast he farm then??.. 2 out of 4 alts hav 7 run in all dungeon except on frag.. lol how can u defend it now??

Comment

Just submit a ticket, GM barely reply on fórums (doenst mean they don't read the posts(

Comment

Someone has no idea what it means to be able to farm and farm well. I know the guy, and know full well how much he's spent between his alts and his main. It's what most decent cashers have always done. Use the alts to help boost the main via runs and gems/xtal stuff. Love how people always wanna go "he's better than me, must be mall." -.-
                Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
                I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg View Post
                  Someone has no idea what it means to be able to farm and farm well. I know the guy, and know full well how much he's spent between his alts and his main. It's what most decent cashers have always done. Use the alts to help boost the main via runs and gems/xtal stuff. Love how people always wanna go "he's better than me, must be mall." -.-
                  how well he can farm then??.. look dungeon has a high % of drop rate for gems.. and only psycho and exelorn hollow can drop scratch and normal gem... doyou get my point??.. try to defend others.. ow i forgot ur guildies.. and guildies share their blessing.. so thats why u defend he

Comment

Sounds more like server drama than anything. Please keep your drama in the game.

If you feel someone is suspicious, take the appropriate screenshots that show/prove why they are suspicious, and send them in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support and R2 will investigate.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X