Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

about Mall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about Mall

Im just gonna ask question?? how come u cant block their site in ur game??

those mall mmo site... its easy to search and actually all ur servers are in there

there's a lot of players donating here but slow in replying or doing some action?

It is blocked. They just keep using different special letters to get around it. They are obnoxiously easy to spot running around the servers, unfortunately, it would take a group of people working around the clock to get rid of them as they come in. There's no way to stop that from happening without closing the ability to make new characters on a server.

You can send the chat bot screenshot in a ticket, and it will be banned. You can also take screenshots of the group of bots standing on an npc, and provide a list of names, also in a ticket.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Like what u say that ""There's no way to stop that from happening without closing the ability to make new characters on a server.""

even i make a screenshot of lots of bot in there u can ban them but they can make a new char.. so whats d use of it?? why not try to detect their IP

and ban their IP in ur server though

Comment

yah its true.. or its better if they put GM on game.. and ban those bot he/she sees its better solution rather than sending ticket here sending ticket there that we all know that the devs are so slow to respond on ticket..

Comment

even those bugged like frag dungeon etc. cant fixed?

how about that big bot problem.. Zzzz

thats why d merge is not happening in here coz u have rules on merging that "daily online active " coz of that BOTS around...

even those bugged like frag dungeon etc. cant fixed?

how about that big bot problem.. Zzzz
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-22-2016, 09:54 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

There are GMs. GMs are R2. R2 is available 24 hours a day, however, no one is available to sit on all of the CS and CS2 servers around the clock to pick off bots. No, there will not be player GMs, as no player will ever be given the power to ban another person, even when it's not a person.

Yes, IP is an option, except when IPs are dynamic and people are allowed to use proxys/vpns, all of which change the IP address. They could do a region ban, but you could find yourselves affected by that as well. Not exactly the way R2 wants to handle things.

Ticket is the option available right now.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

why not to put some update on creating character by putting some approval if ur a human or bot for that issue...that is a 1 way to prevent some of it..

give my suggestion to them maybe it can be help ur server...im getting bored on playing and recharging on this game coz of those ♥♥♥♥ bots malls

try to make a char right now memorylane WC getting flood on those priest lvl 80 upgrading mount... dang it

its already around 50-100+ priest lvl 80 no items upgrading mount same stats flooding chats..

try to make account and go online... so u will see on ur naked eye
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-22-2016, 10:44 PM. Reason: merged posts - use the edit button

Comment

Working...
              X