Extreme lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme lag

I'm experiencing an extreme lag on CS2. My internet connection is fine, my PC is really good and fast. Every other game works fine. I closed everything except for CS2, I hid the other players and the effects, but still.
    It makes the dungeons be nearly impossible to complete, as I can't click the monsters, can't cast my attacks (my health is going down while that, so I'm still taking damage) nor run away if my health is low. Can not pick up items, nor ride my mount. Leaving the dungeon takes me around 5 clicks (on the NPC, then on the "Leave Dungeon").
    Like I mentioned before, my internet connection and PC is perfectly fine.

I am the same,Therefore only guess
    The is in the other way the other programs in the background invisible (but now and then) in the lower left edge flashes, among other FB even if one is not registered with FB.is me for some time noticed these hidden charges bring often times einbusen.R2 Would certainly not admit that it is their fault is the program in the background has to run,
    I wonder why then again and again this link appears although I myself not even FB possesses, why else should I probably with a nornmal acc..
    Games on laptop the skyrim remastered in high graphics without problems hardly game one cs 2 or 1 and the connection is in the *** incomprehensible for browser game

Comment

Working...
    X