Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing Connection with server very weird

I dont know if u guys have this problem
    Sometimes my main loses connection with server and i cannot log back in, but if i use my alternate account, there is no problem at all. I have tried using both the R2 client and Google Chrome but only my alt works.

I also keep losing connection. Sometimes I don't even get logged in. Account is (S3)JadeJon

Comment

Once you disconnect, the toon doesn't immediately register the boot, so it will stay online for up to 20 minutes until it finally realizes that it's been disconnected. In that timeframe, you will be unable to manually kick your toon offline which results in the failed login.
      Last edited by Reverie; 12-04-2016, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Can you fix the problems of crystal saga ii ??? Pls ???? *** cant reconnect on my s7 server im trying it like 30 minutes damnso many bug on this game pls fix it ***

Comment

Originally posted by NYAAAA View Post
          Can you fix the problems of crystal saga ii ??? Pls ???? *** cant reconnect on my s7 server im trying it like 30 minutes damnso many bug on this game pls fix it ***
          All you can do is be patient and try accessing your toon again later.

Comment

this is problem ocured long time ago. start after mt and time server change daylight savingg, I remember..... I already write same thread and still no fix. also tickect send.

also I believe~ there is another reason why staff IT didnt fix this problem (when you dc you cant connect have to wait till server kick your toon.) that is to exterminate the bot..... after this problem occur~ I seen not much bot wandering around like I used to see (before, the dc problem.... each day I seen new priest around 300 priest wandering around sg1)

Comment

I have the same problem. If your in the middle of ladder then suddenly you got disconnected. You cant logged in back in game you need to wait for the server to kick you. I hope this problem will be fix. Its annoying.
              IGN : Harmony

Server : Amethyst

" Are You Really Happy? "

Comment

Working...
              X