Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

now i have 3 epic crystal enchanted weapon..then i lost my weapon pls fix this problem..and my weapon too thanks i need response in this game problem!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now i have 3 epic crystal enchanted weapon..then i lost my weapon pls fix this problem..and my weapon too thanks i need response in this game problem!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).png
Views:	1
Size:	912.4 KB
ID:	1787176 you need to fix this problem! thanks!

(s5)Kizu
    Roque level 80
    Mortal!
    Last edited by Reverie; 12-10-2016, 11:35 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

This is a good example of the inventory bug. You tried to use one thing while your inventory was bugged, and the game used something different, resulting in losses. Make sure everything properly sorted after clicking Sort. Don't use your inventory while it is bugged.

Currently, the only 'fix' is to send in a ticket with your screenshot, and a clear list of what it is you need done (remove the duplicated Crystal Enchanted Weapons, remove the red 0 hammer, replace Atonement Apocalypse Weapon). And then you need to have patience as it will take a little time for support to process your request.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

help me pls i need my weapon ;( i did what i can do took screenshot ..cause i keep farming items everyday its unfair if i cant have it back..

how many more days r2games??? i have screenshot already ehhh
      Last edited by Reverie; 12-11-2016, 10:40 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

You did send in a ticket, correct?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yes i sent ticket MemoryLane

memorylane or reverie i need my weapon back pls..resolve this problem (
          i sent ticket already thanks!

Now i lost my mw weapon...i dont have any weapon now..what is wrong in this company?

I lost 2 weapons r2games!!!! Mw and atone apocaplyse wtffffff!! What is wrong in this company/game...i dont have any weapon wtfffff how many more days??? I sent ticket already i have screenshot!!!
          Last edited by Reverie; 12-12-2016, 01:44 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Neither MemoryLane nor I can directly resolve your problem. You will need to be patient while waiting for a response from the team. Keep in mind that there are many players in line to recovering lost items due to the Inventory bug, so it will not be a quick process.

If you need your ticket forwarded, the e-mail used to submit your ticket will need to be sent to either MemoryLane or I via PM.

Comment

ok thanks i will waiit

hope i can get my weapon back after maint. thanks

reverie or memorylane help me pls
              Last edited by Reverie; 12-14-2016, 04:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Your ticket will be forwarded when our CRM is on-duty. The process to restoring items is long and grueling, so you just need to be patient.

Comment

let me know if r2games can resolve my problem..i hate waiting..its been 3 days since i send ticket.. but there is no reply, they said they will send a mail after 3 days. 😬

Comment

We have a list of cases regarding item restoration, some of which have been pending for weeks now, so it will take a little while before your's is recovered as well. You can remind either MemoryLane or myself to forward your case weekly, but patience is a virtue.

Comment

oh hello there just walked by xD

Comment

Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
                        oh hello there just walked by xD
                        I've only been away for one day. XD

Comment

r2games. .after million years i haven't got my weapon back, it's been 2 weeks and still no action done yet

Comment

If you would PM me your e-mail address, your ticket will be forwarded to remind the team of your place in line. Please understand that many players are awaiting item restoration, some cases of which are still pending after several months, and unfortunately, there is no speeding up this process.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 12-23-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X