• Pet Sacrifice Bug, being abused

Players on S1 have discovered a bug, [snip]
    Users known to have this are as follows:

Vis - A duper who was originally banned
    Illidari
    Shujinko - A duper who was originally banned
    Jacky
    BigBunny
    Magow - Has also been telling his guild mates how to do this and think that hiding their pets makes a difference between being caught, not a very bright light this person, though he's only a kid.

Some of them also have alts they have used to sell pet items for a profit in game, such as support pet slot openers, pet crystals, growth etc etc.

I can name a few. Hex, Scarlett, bourse, andrea, Med

There are others who have done this but it will be relatively easy to find out who just by checking packet logs on incoming data relating to sacrifice, if your "coders" need a specific hex string to query for, I have it to simplify their process so these people can be banned. Half of them is their second major violation of TOS.

Time to step up R2 and gain back some reputation by actually sticking by your own guidelines and making this a fair place for us all.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-13-2016, 08:31 PM. Reason: snipped the how to

This has been brought up in another thread, and I was able to get video of the issue for R2. They are working out a solution. Stay tuned.

As for individual players, you would need to report them via ticket. There is no way for R2 to mass find people who abused the bug, they have to be told who to look at.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol same thing happen in other server in s4 they are selling support pet slot too now they have a demon pet stage 5 and their vip is low how can a vip 3 have a demon stage 5 like that your complaint is a waste of time dude r2 wont listen to this bug abuser and they will never fix that everyone hir in cs2 is complaining about this bug

lol memorylane you can check thea3 in s4 vip3 have a demon pet stage 5 and they are abusing it selling support pet slot how come a vip3 have a pet like that you need a lot of crystals to evolve a pet praying to chaos angel and still they are enjoying the bug in pet until now lol
      Last edited by Reverie; 12-13-2016, 09:55 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I cannot check people. You need support to check people, and you can contact support at www.r2games.com/support

I would forward names, but tickets create a paper trail, and that's what is needed for action to be taken, should the person actually be abusing the bug.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

i already send pictures and ticket memorylane you can check it now pls make a fast action for this thats why i stop recharging my toon bec of this bug pet abuser its unfair to us who spend money a lot hir in game until now they are enjoying it this problem need to be stop asap this will ruin the game and no one will donate money coz they know they can use bug hir in game im looking forward for this action hope you fix it asap

Comment

Originally posted by KiwiKiller. View Post
            Players on S1 have discovered a bug, [snip]
            Users known to have this are as follows:

Vis - A duper who was originally banned
            Illidari
            Shujinko - A duper who was originally banned
            Jacky
            BigBunny
            Magow - Has also been telling his guild mates how to do this and think that hiding their pets makes a difference between being caught, not a very bright light this person, though he's only a kid.

Some of them also have alts they have used to sell pet items for a profit in game, such as support pet slot openers, pet crystals, growth etc etc.

I can name a few. Hex, Scarlett, bourse, andrea, Med

There are others who have done this but it will be relatively easy to find out who just by checking packet logs on incoming data relating to sacrifice, if your "coders" need a specific hex string to query for, I have it to simplify their process so these people can be banned. Half of them is their second major violation of TOS.

Time to step up R2 and gain back some reputation by actually sticking by your own guidelines and making this a fair place for us all.
            I was never banned smart guy, also report yourself for using mall IcedNZ LMAO https://puu.sh/sINgH/9e20d65221.jpg He stopped cashing here to spend more money on a illegal site lol and you talk about playing fair, damn hypocrite lmao
            Last edited by gonzales.antonio1089; 12-13-2016, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Why are you reporting only the player you don't like? Let's not forget who is abusing it the most here. Members from eternity have all abused this bug.
              (S1)Adiktuz
              (S1)Corey
              (S1)kled
              (S1)crush
              Just to name a few of them with stage 7 max pets. Their whole guild is abusing it too.

Comment

Everyone is welcome to visit www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by darkfire8099 View Post
                  Why are you reporting only the player you don't like? Let's not forget who is abusing it the most here. Members from eternity have all abused this bug.
                  (S1)Adiktuz
                  (S1)Corey
                  (S1)kled
                  (S1)Crush
                  Just to name a few of them with stage 7 max pets. Their whole guild is abusing it too.
                  Yup, I agree that you should not discriminate between players you like and you don't like in reporting, but generalizing the entire guild to be bug abusers when there's not sufficient proof to prove everyone is, is just plain wrong.

Comment

Sending a ticket is like going to the restroom when you feel like doing #2 until you notice its a false alert, nothing happens.

Comment

But you still do it anyway. As you should.

Comment

I'll make one if there's a purpose, if r2 can do something to KiwiKiller for saying something inaccurate, assuming i was banned for dupping when i started playing same day as it was patched which was on 05-18-2016. His brain cells are dying fast apparently

Also, why I stopped sending tickets is because I never got a reply from the one I sent more than a month ago from my alternate email address
                        Last edited by gonzales.antonio1089; 12-14-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzales.antonio1089 View Post
                          I was never banned smart guy, also report yourself for using mall IcedNZ LMAO https://puu.sh/sINgH/9e20d65221.jpg He stopped cashing here to spend more money on a illegal site lol and you talk about playing fair, damn hypocrite lmao
                          If you want to debate how smart I am, let's go little man.

First of all, gonzales.antonio1089 is not an IGN, so if I am referencing you, TELL US WHO YOU ARE. As for the TWO I mentioned that were banned, both players WERE.

Secondly, asfor that screenshot you posted, what the hell is that? a tiny little picture of me standing next to someone idle while I was at work, how is that illegal? Idiot... I stoppedcashing because R2 didn't perm ban you idiots.

Third, as for darkfires post of me not reporting all players, I listed the ones I KNOW of, as I STATED in my OP. So, again, if your TLDR and post, you will look like an idiot, so... yeah..

Smart guy...

But thanks, now I have more names to report.

Perhaps next time before you post on a forum, act more maturely, lose the overuse of LMAO and ROFL, LOL etc because your just showing that you aren't a person worth responding to. If your just going to continue posting to argue with me, you either best have something worth arguing and a point, or you will again look stupid.
                          If your name is Vis or Shujinko, you are known to be the biggest duper, you have about $100,000 of in game items either used or sold in game, shared to people of R2 Cash shop items. You destroyed this game.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          There is no way for R2 to mass find people who abused the bug, they have to be told who to look at.
                          Not true, I have read, understood hex for a long time. It is quite simple to do if you know what your doing and as an online gaming company, they should have in their staff a programmer who can do this.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          I cannot check people. You need support to check people, and you can contact support at www.r2games.com/support

I would forward names, but tickets create a paper trail, and that's what is needed for action to be taken, should the person actually be abusing the bug.
                          Could you please push my ticket?

I am still waiting 3 weeks for my frag weapon one. CSR is non existant unless it's server maintanence to post (nothing new) about events to create $$$
                          Last edited by Reverie; 12-14-2016, 01:08 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Enough, stop pointing fingers at each other and take it to the ticket system. All player reports must go through the process for an investigation from the backend. Furthermore, I will be closing this thread to prevent any more drama.

If any of you require a ticket forward or have any questions and/or concerns about filing a ticket, you may send any designated moderator a PM. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X