stuck online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck online

we have a problem with ppl getting disconnected but can not log back in coz thier toon is still online and will not go offline even with the browser completely closed the toon never goes offline please fix this issue

The devs are aware of the disconnection issues, however as it is a problem that stems from the game's engine, they may not be able to find a resolve anytime soon.

Comment

why dont just put back the old login system? thats way better than this new one.

Comment

Got the same problem, it always gets me dced like in iob and when i try to log back in, it prevents me.

Comment

What it seems to work for me is create another character under the same account and attempt to login with that character. After receiving the d/c error I clean my browser cache and reset my internet. Reset my browser and it works.

Comment

Yeah it honestly become a sorry joke of a game. its bad enough this games dcs at rate higher than any game i played in 10 years but now these genius developers enhanced the problem ten fold by having to sit out 20 minutes and miss events. very lazy group R2 is i am learning this fast.

yes good idea this would be simple fix but we know how things get fixed around here. Aka magic tower. Aka frag dungeon.
            Last edited by Reverie; 01-04-2017, 07:49 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X