fix the disconnections its ridiculous now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fix the disconnections its ridiculous now

really having to take a 20 minute timeout everytime YOUR terrible connection boots us. fix itttttt. In case you cant tell because the servers are full of bots you are losing players at a mass rate and this problem now is makin them run even faster. ive been online gaming 10 years and have never seen a company so careless and lazy about fixing issues with a product they charge money for. Extremely poor service and shameful effort R2 gives. Thats just the truth.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

I normally only get disconnected from the game when my internet drops out, which does result in me being locked out for 20 minutes. When I get a rare random disconnection where my internet did not drop out, I was always able to log right back in. This seemed to also be the case for others I have spoken to. I've been waiting for my internet to drop out again to test a theory, but for the first time in months, it is actually stable.

As has been mentioned before, it's the game engine being old that is resulting the in the server not recognizing you have disconnected, and throws you into a limbo where you have to wait to fully disconnect. It might not be fixable.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well R2 must love u then because me and all my friends in S4 get disconnected numerous times daily. And everything is fixable is just whether or not they are willing to put in the needed effort. Because this game did not always do this.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I normally only get disconnected from the game when my internet drops out, which does result in me being locked out for 20 minutes.
        I too only ever disconnect from the server when my internet acts up. I have been able to keep my toon on AFK throughout numerous nights without any trouble at all.

Comment

actually I'm able to afk through many nights also. its when ur in dungeons and events that the game is ****. and that's the most important parts. if its gunna dc in dungeons and battlefields like this they should just close down.

well mods I hate to tell ya but I have had 5 dcs in the past 2 hours alone. luckily I was able to relog back in as my internet didn't drop. but there pitiful connection cost me 5 dungeon runs. I guess the few hundred bucks I put in this game my first month playing will be the last I spend until they start addressing at least some of the many glaring disasters in their game. so disappointing compared to cs1

did they edit out that word seriously lol. why would they edit out a word that's not a profanity lol
          Last edited by Reverie; 01-06-2017, 12:46 AM. Reason: Posts merged - use the 'Edit Post' tool.

Comment

You don't have to wait for your internet to act up, just set on CMD a disconnection time of your wifi/ethernet adapter and that should be enough to recreate the error.

Comment

Could not connect to server ☆Bugg

Sometimes when I close the game and re-enter it, I cannot enter the game for awhile. It says could not connect to server, so I have to wait minutes to re-enter the game, which sucks. Can you fix this?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by brice18.bd; 01-07-2017, 03:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by brice18.bd View Post
                Sometimes when I close the game and re-enter it, I cannot enter the game for awhile. It says could not connect to server, so I have to wait minutes to re-enter the game, which sucks. Can you fix this?
                Please refer to:
                Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                As has been mentioned before, it's the game engine being old that is resulting the in the server not recognizing you have disconnected, and throws you into a limbo where you have to wait to fully disconnect. It might not be fixable.

Comment

another day of dcs everywhere. Job well done R2 so sad.

Comment

Maybe if r2 cared.... Maybe. Seller's market means *** you consumer! Using our product and expecting us to work! Go play another game then! Sadly, this is how these half-minds work.

Comment

I see, so this is why I can't reconnect for several minutes. And the horrible thing is it will not be resolved ever (just the like this game's abuse/cheating/bot problem).

Comment

The past 2 days players can barely keep our connections in s4. This game is unplayable I have never seen such god awful game management by any company. it should be illegal for them to take our money until they fix their game. Its alwayssssssss something with R2. Just terrible service.

Worst managed game everrrrr period. Everyone at R2 is a joke.

bye you clueless developers another player gone good job/
                        Last edited by Reverie; 02-13-2017, 08:34 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

yea they ****** scks so hard, never do a *** here they call it cs2 ***???? its cs1 lol with some graphic changes

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                            bye you clueless developers another player gone good job/
                            I'm sorry CSII fell short of your expectations. Take care on your future dives into other games.

Comment

lol r2 need whole new management , you guys arent doing a good job lol
                              Last edited by Reverie; 02-16-2017, 07:48 PM. Reason: Non-constructive.

Comment

Working...
                              X