Dragon sword in seng. (Read below)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon sword in seng. (Read below)

Seng 2 is broken. U cannot kill the one tower on the demon side and plus dragon sword is broken. in seng someone had the dragon sword but didnt cash it in. when the person has the ds aura they can kill both teams.
    See pics attachedClick image for larger version

Name:	ds.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	481.1 KB
ID:	1789867Click image for larger version

Name:	ds2.jpg
Size:	477.9 KB
ID:	1789868Click image for larger version

Name:	DS3.jpg
Size:	455.6 KB
ID:	1789869

Yes I think this should get looked at. There is also a player on (S1) who is using a really offensive name that should be banned as well. (S1)DlCKHEAD < with an l instead of an i. Thank you for looking at this.

Comment

R2 hasnt done anything about the players on other servers named DlCKHEAD. so what makes u think that they will do anything about it?

Comment

its only a name anyway does it really bother you that much I mean are we 5 years old. The developers are already way behind on game fixes I don't want them wsting time checking peoples names lol. give me a break
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
          its only a name anyway does it really bother you that much I mean are we 5 years old. The developers are already way behind on game fixes I don't want them wsting time checking peoples names lol. give me a break
          Under section 4 of the terms of service.

When creating an account, you must choose a username. This username cannot infringe on the rights of any third party, impersonate or imply another persona, be illegal, offensive, racist, obscene, unlawful, or be deemed in any way inappropriate. We, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to review your username and its appropriateness. Multiple accounts are acceptable, however this should not be used to abuse, exploit, or take advantage of any in-game event, bug, or game interaction. We have sole discretion with respect to identifying any username or account abuse.

Comment

if it makes u feel better supatoll i filed for a name change thru a ticket.

Comment

I know how the DS bug works, so I'll re-forward that. I thought it had been fixed since no one has posted about it since the first report months ago.

Name changes aren't possible in this game. The best they could do is ban the character and you can create a new one with a more appropriate name. Do keep in mind the key phrase "in our sole discretion". They might choose to ban, they might not. I advise transferring your items to a different character just in case they do ban, as it is without warning.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i will keep that in mind Memory, and if they choose to ban my toon then what does that show about the other servers with the same name. i only have the S1 toon. but between cs and cs2 there are multiple toons by the same name.

Comment

It would show that 'sole discretion' line in full effect. There's reasons for not banning some people who for some strange reason, and even though it's pretty much the same rules about it in most gaming universes, decided to not extend the well of creativity beyond their laps when choosing a name. One reason would be whether or not it was reported via ticket, with a screenshot of the person's name, as not everyone reports others for their poor decisions.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X