Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S3 Failed to connect to server??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A full day's worth isn't quite accurate. Being that servers went down at 3AM EST, with 4 hours maintenance (at most), all other servers were officially up by 7AM EST. It is now 11:50AM EST, so S3 has technically only been down for approximately 5 hours additional.

Comment

lol it shud just take them 5 mins to open the server, they have used whole day tibby

i said ALMOST. my eu time zone its almost a full day at my time the server goes down 9 am! and now its 6 pm here u count the hours. s3 shud get compensation.
      Last edited by Reverie; 02-08-2017, 12:12 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

imao they are quick to respond to that but wont give us an answer

Comment

I'm sorry, but I am not understanding how 5 hours of additional downtime "almost" amounts to a full day's 24 hours. Do note that we track time according to the server time, and not from each player's varying timezone.

Comment

okkk whatever. r2 never listen anyway to anything )
            still no rb no new events nothing just let the game die and finish it tyty, xoxo im out.

we miss iob and lot of things, i bet they wont even give us a simple compensation
            Last edited by Reverie; 02-08-2017, 12:13 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

When will (S3) be back online? If there is a problem It would be really helpful to post it! thanks

Comment

Should I receive an expected timeframe, this thread will be updated.

Comment

please post here when (S3) is back online. thanks

Thanks Reverie, please helps us with any updates if you can

are you back online stine? S3
                  Last edited by Reverie; 02-08-2017, 03:13 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

server time 17:02 and S3 still down.
                    (S3) Grufus

Comment

S3 server fried trying to keep up with all 8 of us online at once

ok in response to my ticket, I was told that its Chinese new year and most of the staff was on vacation and they are working on getting someone there to address the problem. No timeframe was stated
                      Last edited by Reverie; 02-08-2017, 06:28 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

S3 back online

Comment

Glad to hear it. If anymore issues arise, please post back here.

Comment

At Feb 8, 18.00 to 22.00 server time i can connect to server and play.

But now, at Feb 9, somewhere between 02.00 and 03.00, i got dc, then when i try to relogin, it is always failed to connect to server.
                            The problem is back

I play at (S1)Starglade

Comment

Originally posted by arisgame View Post
                              At Feb 8, 18.00 to 22.00 server time i can connect to server and play.

But now, at Feb 9, somewhere between 02.00 and 03.00, i got dc, then when i try to relogin, it is always failed to connect to server.
                              The problem is back

I play at (S1)Starglade
                              There was never a connection issue with S1 to start with; the problem is with your connection. When a disconnection occurs from your end, you will not be able to immediately log back in as your toon is still idly online (think of it as ghosting). You will only be able to re-enter when the system realizes that you are offline and kicks your toon off; this takes anywhere to 20 minutes, but have been longer in some cases.

Comment

Working...
                              X