Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Bugged POI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bugged POI

    there is nothing in point shop :/

  • #2
    i purchase 12k xtals wheres my points?
    Game: Crystal Saga II
    IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
    Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by alfredobuga View Post
      i purchase 12k xtals wheres my points?
      Did you purchase them before or after the maintenance?
      Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

      Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

      Rules of the Forum are found here.

      R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

      Comment


      • #4
        the points shop is bug.. there's no item that can be buy on it

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Did you purchase them before or after the maintenance?
          After the maintenance. I already sent a ticket earlier. I have the screenshot attached
          Last edited by alfredobuga; 03-01-2017, 04:41 AM. Reason: more words
          Game: Crystal Saga II
          IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
          Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R212995659 View Post
            the points shop is bug.. there's no item that can be buy on it
            Issue has been reported, I'll keep you updated.

            Update:
            Issue is fixed now.
            Last edited by DeltaSigma; 03-01-2017, 09:58 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Where are my poiinntttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss? jayzus!!!! purchased two $99 xtals package yesterday! I didn't get any!!!! after maintenance!! Not going to buy packs anymore if I dont get this resolve asap!


              IGN: AlfroBiceps
              Sever: Sharp Summit S13
              Game: Crystal Saga II
              IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
              Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by alfredobuga View Post
                Where are my poiinntttttssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss? jayzus!!!! purchased two $99 xtals package yesterday! I didn't get any!!!! after maintenance!! Not going to buy packs anymore if I dont get this resolve asap!


                IGN: AlfroBiceps
                Sever: Sharp Summit S13
                As there is no way for points to be added from the backend, all players that recharged before the event fix will need to submit a ticket containing your IGN and server number, your order details, the total points you should have received, and a detailed breakdown of which items/how many of which items you want. Be exact with the item name and desired quantity.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  As there is no way for points to be added from the backend, all players that recharged before the event fix will need to submit a ticket containing your IGN and server number, your order details, the total points you should have received, and a detailed breakdown of which items/how many of which items you want. Be exact with the item name and desired quantity.
                  Filling a ticket now
                  Game: Crystal Saga II
                  IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
                  Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    what a joke. who employs these unqualified individuals. everything gets bugged in this game. I'm starting to think they have no intention on making this a real game guys. I think they just gunna get what cash they can and close up shop. that's the reason why nothing is improving. they have had plenty of time. they aren't gunna do anything for us. stop recharging til they get motivated.
                    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                      what a joke. who employs these unqualified individuals. everything gets bugged in this game. I'm starting to think they have no intention on making this a real game guys. I think they just gunna get what cash they can and close up shop. that's the reason why nothing is improving. they have had plenty of time. they aren't gunna do anything for us. stop recharging til they get motivated.
                      Aye will do that Lad, not going to recharge anymore if nothing happens.
                      Game: Crystal Saga II
                      IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
                      Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X