Flag King War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flag King War

is flag king war event bug like what they say?i tried it once and after the scheduled time for the event to end,it didnt announce the team who won..even though our team is the one with the biggest flag soul points...can someone confirm if this is really bugged.tnx

Originally posted by 999838346786693 View Post
    is flag king war event bug like what they say?i tried it once and after the scheduled time for the event to end,it didnt announce the team who won..even though our team is the one with the biggest flag soul points...can someone confirm if this is really bugged.tnx
    Did your team receive any type of reward for the victory?
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-09-2017, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Had the same problem..It didnt announce which team won..and it also didnt announce that the flag king war event has endedbut the flags and materials that can be collected disappeared after it..And yes we did get some participation reward..but i think it also applies to all players who entered the event even if it is win or lose..but the real problem is the reward for our team because we're the ones who should've won..but instead,it didnt give any.

Comment

Was there an NPC that noted what type of rewards the winning team would receive?

Comment

It didnt say at all..

Comment

Then there may not be a victory reward at all. Were you able to exchange your Personal Honor Points for items, at the least?

Comment

my team got a victory reward in s4 for winning. I noticed no flaws
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
              X