Size:	953.9 KB
ID:	1729168Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	363.2 KB
ID:	1729169
    Cant draw cant recieve new quest

Comment

Daily Zodiac quests are bugged, and will be reported, however I was able to draw after relogging. Give it a try and see if it refreshes your draw as well.

Comment

i tried relogging, but still no quest. and include the hellstorm levl 81-120 bug too , i think they should make two hellstorms 80 below and 81 above like avernal, ty reverie for the assistance, i hope they work it out asap

Comment

Originally posted by bkeeen2 View Post
          i tried relogging, but still no quest. and include the hellstorm levl 81-120 bug too , i think they should make two hellstorms 80 below and 81 above like avernal, ty reverie for the assistance, i hope they work it out asap
          It was just stated that Zodiac quests are bugged. The relogging suggestion was made for the Horoscope draw.

Comment

That's weird I'm able to do zodiac quests and complete them and claim rewards.
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

zodiac horoscope draw is fine as it is just the quests arent

Comment

Originally posted by bkeeen1 View Post
                zodiac horoscope draw is fine as it is just the quests arent
                Draw wasn't ok for me I had to reset horoscope in order to draw, however quest seems to be bugged as since I completed the first one it won't show. I'll check it, if you guys still have your quests bugged after 24 hours please do submit a screenshot.

Comment

same here..some still have quest and draw while others dont..including me i dont have both draw and quest..dont know what the hell is happening now..they should fix this soon its quite unfair to others who doesnt have it everyday..

Comment

zodiac really bugged cant draw cant accept quest but not all my main char no problem normally work zodiac but alt cant draw cant accept quest .
                    my main always active 23;59 refresh later relogin no problem working zodiac
                    alt refresh before always log out refresh later log in cant draw cant accept quest
                    yesterday i try alt refresh before not log out refresh later relog in no problem working zodiac
                    today alt refresh before log out refresh later log in cant draw cant accept quest pls fix this bug

Comment

Both the issue with Zodiac quests and conditionally glitched Horoscope draws have been reported.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	zodiacbellatrix.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	406.0 KB
ID:	1729207 mine worked Thursday and has not worked since...on my main or my alt.
                        Last edited by Alexander Nunyas; 03-13-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by katkaholis View Post
                          I have the same problem. Few days it was ok but today I have no horoscope to draw and no quest to accept. I tried to relog several times and it did not help.
                          Issue has been reported, we'll update any follow up.

Comment

I have the same problem. Few days it was ok but today I have no horoscope to draw and no quest to accept. I tried to relog several times and it did not help.

Comment

you guys did maintenance and didnt fix zodiac why? please fix this or get rid of it...i dont understand why put something in the game that dont work all the way

Comment

Working...
                              X