No announcement yet.

Level 90 Potions Forgotten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been left as a bug report because we all agree the potion vendor should sell these potions. It's not technically a bug that the potion vendor does not sell these potions, because that is not a error, flaw, failure, or fault in the program producing an unexpected result. The only real bug is that there is a quest that directs you to a potion vendor to purchase the items, which is a flaw in the program. It is being suggested that the potions be added to the potion vendor, which fixes the bug with the quest and satisfies a popular request. I do apologize if the terminology has confused you.

To help avoid any confusion about when a mod offers assistance with a ticket for those who do not know - We can remind R2 that a ticket is waiting for a response, and to do so, we need to be able to tell R2 which ticket that is, so we need either a ticket number, which is only obtained when a ticket has been replied to, a character name and server, and in some cases the email address used in the ticket if the ticket cannot be located through the ticket number or character name. We can also help communicate with R2 about the issue being reported in the ticket on a player's behalf if needed. There are many reasons for why a mod is helpful for getting tickets resolved, and many players have utilized our assistance. Obviously, it is always preferred that intervention will not be needed, but we are here when it is.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The only one confused here it is you and your "team". What you said is false. Are you trying to tell us that if you contact a mod the ticked will be solved sooner by skipping the ques? Tickets do have a priority assigned according to what the subject of the ticket is. Where does r2games says that you need a mod in order to solve your ticket sooner or to communicate with them? Link it if you can find that anywhere in this site. I advice you stop telling tales here.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      We can also help communicate with R2 about the issue being reported in the ticket on a player's behalf if needed. There are many reasons for why a mod is helpful for getting tickets resolved, and many players have utilized our assistance.

Comment

Working...
      X