Celestial and EB Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial and EB Bonus

just to let you know all classes have same bonus from celestial and evil beast suits , i dont think that is the way it should be

This is not a bug; the green stats' numeric value is the same across all classes, however where the stats apply is not. E.G. The Rogue's first value is towards Strength while the Mage's is towards Intellect.
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-13-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

oh, im sorry for my poor english, i wanted to say bonus from 3-5-7 pieces equiped is the same for all

Comment

yeah..the bonus attributes from equipping 3-5-7 pieces of set are for knight or bm..i cant decide whether to equip it or not because im a ranger and i might lose some of my atk spd ,crit and crit damage -_-

Comment

bonus set it still no fair
          why rogue need pdef hp more than str agi n crit?

Comment

are those ever gonna change???pls change it i want to maintain my crit and atk speed.. -_-

Comment

I will report this issue.

Comment

apocalypse set with savior bonus att set lol please fix it. so annoying

Click image for larger version

Name:	celestial.png
Views:	1
Size:	205.0 KB
ID:	1729437
                Last edited by n13l.alan; 03-29-2017, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by n13l.alan View Post
                  apocalypse set with savior bonus att set lol please fix it. so annoying

[ATTACH=CONFIG]173364[/ATTACH]
                  It doesn't look like they got around to patching it this week, so I will be pushing the topic again for next week's maintenance.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-29-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

hi whats the news about the celestial set? are they going to be fix soon?
                    Last edited by n13l.alan; 04-05-2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Only time will tell.

Comment

lol " only time will tell" im a ranger with knight combo set *** i loost so much crit and speed

Comment

Evil beast set bonus/display bug

As attached, the set bonus display is incorrect as savior necklace and ring factors up to a knight's gear, not BM's. Was wondering if I should get the wraith choker and wraith band, will I get the complete set bonus or will I just get the 5-set bonus given that it is bugged?

To the mods, please cascade this bug. Thanks!
                          Attached Files

Comment

We are aware of the Savior bonus for both the Celestial and Evil Beast sets. The issue is and has been forwarded weekly, but the team has yet to make any advancements regarding such.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              We are aware of the Savior bonus for both the Celestial and Evil Beast sets. The issue is and has been forwarded weekly, but the team has yet to make any advancements regarding such.
                              Thanks Reverie and apologies for making a new thread, didn't see this earlier. Well, if in case you get the whole set and you are not a knight, do you still get the 7-set bonus?

Comment

Working...
                              X